Daps

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The simple, but undertoned joy of blowing nintendo/sega cartridges :ahh:

These days the lil geek muhfukkas would prolly say some shyt like "Do you have any isopropyl alcohol and cotton balls? :dame:"

"oh no the network is down! :mindblown:"-- fukk outta here :camby: back the online gameplay was bringing your games/controller to your potna n'em house. 'Twitch' was anxiously waiting your turn when there weren't enough controllers or it was a 1 player game. That's could be your BEST FRIEND on the sticks, A1 since day 1 and in the back of your mind you were still thinking "Please god, let this nikka die already :lupe:"

Later, if you could hook up 2 N64s or playstations you were a god :damn:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
i'm so tired of you 90 babies trying to squeeze into the 80s babies age group trying to act like ya can relate. ya'll can't. whenever i have a convo with a 90 baby, ya'll end up exposing yourselves. the only 80 babies ya'll might be able to relate to are the 89ers. that's about it. 88 and 87 are too old for ya. they are in the 80s babies group, sorry. all you kids born in 1990 and after pretty much were way too young to remember the 90s like that. the 90 babies were like 10 in 99 and by then, shyt was on it's way out. ya'll can have the 2000s. :laff:ya'll be trying to act older than what you are. mention shows like legend of the hidden temple, nick arcade, nickelodeon guts, american gladiators, roundhouse, tiny toon adventure, tazmania, the original xmen, wmac masters and etc, ya'll would fail the test. :laff:
This dumb as hell b :mjlol: if you were born after like 86, you came of age in the 00s too.

nikka was 2/3 when 1990 babies were born and act like they were 10.

A lot of you late 80s crack babies got held back and were in our same grade anyways :pachaha:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
born in summer of 93, yeah I often do feel like I'm stuck between two eras basically got a front seat to the rise of all this shyt

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I was born in 96 & beside the internet part , I remember literally everything on that list (Most mid/late 90s shows segwayed into the early 00s) , anyone born after 91 need to stop fronting like their childhood was drastically different from nikkas born in 94 95 96 :francis:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

Grew up with the explosion of hip hop and MTV,BET actually played videos and white america hated rappers with a passion except Hammer.

The LA Riots was really lit as fukk

I can bring up how sensitive cacs where to entertainment without social media back then your think it was now.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1988 here, you're right OP.
:hhh: Videos on a small ass smart phone will never be as epic as they are on a TV screen. Music video premieres used to be events

MJ video's in particular had this effect, one of my earliest memories is my mom calling me into the kitchen (we had one of those small CRT tv's in there) to watch the world premier of Remember The Time and being mystified.:krs:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
:wow::wow::wow:
The memories in here...

I think us brehs born in 1990 are really the GOAT age at present time -- we are older than these skinny jean nikkas but not F&S like you late 80s nikkas.

Like you said, we remember all that stuff.

But we also became adults during the late 00s/early 10s and saw the transition to how the world is today.

I do miss the days before everybody had cellphones and social media.

Life was just better before technology took over. I feel bad for the kids in HS today who are slaves to social media. And do they even watch TV anymore? There was nothing like getting home from school and watching music videos on TV. Now kids watch them on YouTube lol.

1990 gang gang :salute:

1990 reppin but no lies told OP

1990 in this bytch

When UPN was still black.
Remember dial up and DSL
Airports pre 9/11
The era of Jordan
Prime Nick/ Disney/ Cartoon Network
N64 and PS1 dominance
Shaking the crack epidemic off.
Golden age of rap
Good house/juke music

A classic time that will never be replicated

Jan 30, 1990. Right at the beginning of it all.
A true 90's kid.
GOAT decade, GOAT year. :wow:
:salute::salute::blessed:
1990 gang, last of the real

:deadmanny:

the brownie never fully cooked

or it leaked into the mac & cheese :sadbron:
:laff::laff:
Facts