Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
More to play with is why I fukk em......I don't want to be seen because of society

Public

DRoKNP6UQAE4MNC.jpg

Private
mssnma1559047576.jpg

That 2nd bytch is 2 big

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer slim to slim curvy. Slim girls are flexible, thick girls are not flexible and do not have stamina, so I KNOW a bbw will be even less flexible nor have any endurance. I'm speaking on avg because I know there are exceptions that will be mentioned. To each their own though, we're all not the same.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer slim to slim curvy. Slim girls are flexible, thick girls are not flexible and do not have stamina, so I KNOW a bbw will be even less flexible nor have any endurance. I'm speaking on avg because I know there are exceptions that will be mentioned. To each their own though, we're all not the same.
you obviously never had sex with a bbw, all of them aren’t lazy in the bedroom.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Everyone knows that big girls have the best p*ssy, best backshot and dome. I bust my best nuts in a bbws. Problem is you gotta protect your product. Slim thicks arent nearly as fun but they project high value when you are seen with them.

When im hittin my girl from the back i gotta look at other shyt cuz if i start gazing at that booty wave ima bust quick.
:mjgrin:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Everyone knows that big girls have the best p*ssy, best backshot and dome. I bust my best nuts in a bbws. Problem is you gotta protect your product. Slim thicks arent nearly as fun but they project high value when you are seen with them.
Having sex with women you're not really attracted to for the approval of strangers? What's the value in that?