Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Why brehs?:mjlit:
i will say tho i love bbws during cuffing season. Nothing like snuggling with a fat bytch in the winter.:banderas:

Best p*ssy I ever had was with a BBW................:whoa:then again I have also noticed everyone’s definition varies so some of you might be ponding precious like ladies.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In college I couldn't get any ass, I just gave up & had a fat BBW that I used to fukk, she used to come see me only between 11pm - 6am. She had massive t*ts & the biggest ass ever, i had my first kiss with her & first pusssy. I learnt how to deal with women from her.

I tell brehs who are struggling, get a below average girl, practice & then get better chicks. I been there brehs, I was a late bloomer

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
More to play with is why I fukk em......I don't want to be seen because of society

Public

DRoKNP6UQAE4MNC.jpg

Private
mssnma1559047576.jpg

And this is funny, cuz I'd shove the first girl outta my way to step to the second one.

Women with visible collar bones.....scust.

I wouldn't touch a bbw without any shape like Precious n em, but a hefty chick with silly curves?

Thats my ideal.

Big t*ts, hips n booty, with a present belly? No problem for me, n i say this as CFO of #handsomegang

P.S - that's a bad picture. She's got some outright stunners imo