Brehito Gets Cheated On; Goes On Corona-Fueled Rant as She Packs Her Altima

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
@General Mills already told you goofys about these mufukkin Altimas!!!! They attract good for nothing people and situations!!! :damn:

I knew what time it was when I saw the car.

A dent AND it's a Nissan altima? You're playing with fire if you approach a woman pushing a car like that:francis:

METAXUV_o.png
full

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got with a single mom. The baby dad cheated on her while she was pregnant and made her look like a fool.

We got together a few years after she left him. After 5 months of us dating/smashing I found out she was seeing him behind my back :russ:

They always got access to the p*ssy don't matter how long it's been or what they did.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At that point you got to expose her. Do the next man a favor so they don't walk into that shyt.

Get her on camera, face and everything. Bonus if you can get her voice and any other points that'll stick and make her easier to recognize.

Hate it had to happen and dude got to go through it.

That's the way you start. That's how you do it.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
  • Never date Latinas, they all cheat. They're for fukking only. Do not knock them up
  • Never date single moms. They are always still sleeping with the baby's father, he always has access. They're for fukking only.
You ain’t wrong :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Its always the pasty ones that say nikka every other word...:stopitslime:

Anyways another captain save a hoe getting what he deserves...

Never play another mans save game...

Spade281

Pro
Daps
  • Never date Latinas, they all cheat. They're for fukking only. Do not knock them up
  • Never date single moms. They are always still sleeping with the baby's father, he always has access. They're for fukking only.
Be me
Messing with a Latina in East LA. Single mom
She treats a breh well, buying me weed, making me food, wanting to chill all the time
One day I'm over there and we are doing the business
She gets a call and ignores it but then her phone rings immediately again
"Oh shyt! My baby daddy is here. fukk I forgot he was dropping my son off earlier today"
Me: "well wtf you want me to do"
Her: "just wait in the bedroom, he won't come in here"
So I hear brehito come into the apartment and honestly I think he made a beeline towards her room because her apartment smelled sexy and knew there was a breh in there
Start to tense up because I feel like I'm gonna have to brawl my way out of here
Brehito opens the door and mad dog stares me
I stare back hoping I'm giving him a "I'm fukking your bytch" vibe
Brehito leaves never to be seen by me again
When I left I was hoping all his vato buddies on the block weren't waiting for me
But because of this I also stop seeing her because that was messed up

That being said, I love me some Latinas!

Last edited: