Brehito Gets Cheated On; Goes On Corona-Fueled Rant as She Packs Her Altima

Daps
In your 20s dating 40 plus year old women is a disaster waiting to happen. First off the woman has to be sick in the head. What leadership is she going to get out of young man with little life experience. Second if she gets pregnant the damn near 20 year age gap has poor optics on the woman.

A man closer to her age has more to offer her children in terms of mentorship compared to a young man who's barely out of childhood. It also effects how the children view their mother. Especially when theyre older.

That's a woman trying to live like a bachelor she, in her mind, users sex and money to leverage power. A young man doesn't have the life experience to hold her accountable to grown folks business
An older woman isn't looking for leadership or a father for her kids...if she has her shyt together.

The women I'm talking about, either shared custody with the dad.. so the kids already have the positive influence....or she's raised them herself and she's not interested in 27-year old BrothaMouzone trying to be a daddy. Whatever she had to do to make things work...she's already done the legwork.

In addition, you want a lady that is hesitant and reluctant to introduce you to her kids. While Lil Jamal is with his pops for the weekend, BrothaMou would have been at her crib. She's keeping her sex life and everything else separate. If the lady is trying to get you to meet the kids right away....that's a recipe for disaster and frankly quite irresponsible.

Obviously dating/smashing any woman with kids invites a host of issues but if you're gonna do it, go older.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was gonna clown him for crying but I know why. Mexican p*ssy is the wettest on planet earth. Probably in the whole universe. Aliens could reverse engineer Mexican p*ssy but they could never perfect it.

The best p*ssy on earth is probably hidden on a Mexican broad shaped like Spongebob. :wow:
I still remember. :wow:

Wet and texture

Before spongebob doe

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At that point you got to expose her. Do the next man a favor so they don't walk into that shyt.

Get her on camera, face and everything. Bonus if you can get her voice and any other points that'll stick and make her easier to recognize.

Hate it had to happen and dude got to go through it.

That's the way you start. That's how you do it.

Breh will lift the whole gym on day 1 :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah them baby daddies still be thrashing around in the puzzy.Even the ones chicks claim they can't stand.A lot of the time, all that tension will just lead to a grudge fukk.I peeped this with my brother & his baby moms.As a casual observer, you'd think they despised one another.Even had me fooled early on.Unril I passed by the bathroom at mom's house during Thanksgiving & heard them fukking in the bathroom.She wasn't even invited.She was only supposed to drop my niece off.I remember how she walked in like she had an attitude with me brother.I thought she was mad at him.5 minutes later, they're fukking.She had a boyfriend at the time, to:francis:.Next time you're dating a chick with a kid, and she tells you "I have to drop Jr off at his grandma's..It won't take long"..Baby daddy might be over there waiting in the bathroom.A quickie don't take but 2-5 minutes.