Brehito Gets Cheated On; Goes On Corona-Fueled Rant as She Packs Her Altima

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
the-rock-rock.gif
another 2022 weirdo. i gotta say im not too impressed with 2022 posters at all...

He should’ve played this as she was packing

:gladbron:this is makin me wanna break out some chips and salsa. maybe chop up some tomatillos and melt some queso
:eat:

Single mothers. Not till you pushing 40.....and even then..

This why you settle down in your 20s
what is your deal? i always see you pop up with the weirdest conservative ass takes! theres more to the world than starting a family, fukking in the missionary position, and praying to white jesus. if you want to save folks why dont you tell them the good parts about God instead of trying to damn everybody? nobody wants to read that shyt man

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you're buying baby seats, chances are you're fukking up by the way.

As a matter of principle, it's not a situation to I'd get involved in. I wouldn't want to be the one who stopped a mother and father working out their differences when going through a significant change.

It's also somewhat predatory. Women in survival mode seems like an easy lay-up but common sense should tell you that you might not be their 1st, 2nd, 99th pick. You're simply the puck that guarantees their basic needs will be met.

Yall starting it :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
*Points to busted ass bumper*

"I fixed that":mjcry:

No wonder the bytch cheated. Muthafukker can't do shyt right. And I'm sure that Includes layin the pipe :hhh:
Nah, he pointed at the bumper and fender.. he even said there was no fixing that hood (and there definitely wasn’t :mjlol: )

But she did bruh a favor, he lucky he didn’t seed her and he kicking HER out the crib.

Only thing brehito lost was time.. but it’s only lost time if you didn’t learn the lesson.

Single moms with cars models that are fukked up like that , baby daddies still around, faded roofs/hoods, car dirty af inside and out, etc… extra red flag. Never give those types ya heart

Looks like texas too.