Brehito Gets Cheated On; Goes On Corona-Fueled Rant as She Packs Her Altima

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Off topic, but why are Mexicans so casual using the word "nīgga".

Imagine black people using the word spic all the time.
Because it’s been normalized in society for use by different groups via the most popular music in the world. Ch*nk, sp*c, k*ke etc have not as these groups haven’t done this and wouldn’t be having it. We wanted it both ways - glamorize the word then be like “bu bu you can’t say it” and turns out the world doesn’t work that way. Best thing to do if you don’t want people using slurs casually (at least in public) is make them taboo overall.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Because it’s been normalized in society for use by different groups via the most popular music in the world. Ch*nk, sp*c, k*ke etc have not as these groups haven’t done this and wouldn’t be having it. We wanted it both ways - glamorize the word then be like “bu bu you can’t say it” and turns out the world doesn’t work that way. Best thing to do if you don’t want people using slurs casually (at least in public) is make them taboo overall.

:sas2:

Spade281

Pro
Daps
I busted out laughing when his voice started cracking :russ::russ: Never cry in front of a woman brehito
You know she was enjoying that. probably thinking "Essay never cried in front of me unlike Brehito. this is why I was fukking him on the side. Besides it'll be good for our daughter to see her parents together. And I'm leaving with all this free shyt. I win"

bytch was grinning

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know she was enjoying that. probably thinking "Essay never cried in front of me unlike Brehito. this is why I was fukking him on the side. Besides it'll be good for our daughter to see her parents together. And I'm leaving with all this free shyt. I win"

bytch was grinning
You know her and her baby daddy gonna watch the video and laugh at brehito. Then go smash afterwards. :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If you're buying baby seats, chances are you're fukking up by the way.

As a matter of principle, it's not a situation to I'd get involved in. I wouldn't want to be the one who stopped a mother and father working out their differences when going through a significant change.

It's also somewhat predatory. Women in survival mode seems like an easy lay-up but common sense should tell you that you might not be their 1st, 2nd, 99th pick. You're simply the puck that guarantees their basic needs will be met.

Mexicans are simps, brah, you cannot drop game on them they still will find some way to simp. I got stories :martin:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Lesson learned he said it. I didn't cry when it happened to me, I kicked her out, she came back kicking my door hella hard and demanding her baby wipes, but I closed the door on her face, then I came back out and tossed them at her while she was getting in her car (I meant for them to hit her car but I hit her in the head :russ:, I was wrong for that but it was like getting hit with a pillow since it was a soft bag so I didn't feel that bad, I made it worse cause I laughed and said I meant to hit your car not you) she spun the block and keyed my car when I went inside and then had the audacity to cry and apologize the next day

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I was chuckling a lil bit but I definitely felt that. You ain't felt pain till you've had a woman you love rip your heart out and then you watch as she doesn't feel the slightest bit of remorse, not even one little bit. :wow:

And on top of showing no remorse, she’ll be mad at you lol like in her head you made her cheat

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Nah, he pointed at the bumper and fender.. he even said there was no fixing that hood (and there definitely wasn’t :mjlol: )

But she did bruh a favor, he lucky he didn’t seed her and he kicking HER out the crib.

Only thing brehito lost was time.. but it’s only lost time if you didn’t learn the lesson.

Single moms with cars models that are fukked up like that , baby daddies still around, faded roofs/hoods, car dirty af inside and out, etc… extra red flag. Never give those types ya heart

Looks like texas too.
Don’t forget phone with the screen cracked lol