Brehito Gets Cheated On; Goes On Corona-Fueled Rant as She Packs Her Altima

Daps
Single mothers. Not till you pushing 40.....and even then..

This why you settle down in your 20s
Truth.

NGL, I messed around with quite a few single mothers in my single days. Made it work by:

Only went for ladies aged 40+ (I was in my 20s) with kids that were close to middle school age and older.

Why? Because young single moms are stressed the fukk out. They're juggling work, raising a small child and then likely having complex feelings about Mr. Baby Daddy. The average woman doesn't get pregnant with the expectation that her and Mr. BD will split. They may not marry but she's expecting a situationship with co-parenting and MAYBE a chance at a long-term dating/cohabitation thing.

The 40+ ladies...usually Mr. Older Baby Daddy has already found another woman, maybe even married her. Single Mom and Mr. Old BD have spent all their lust coins and either tolerate each other for parenting or have no communication.

The kid angle is important as well. A 14-year old kid has a much higher degree of autonomy compared to a 4-year old. Mom doesn't need you to be the kid's father. She's looking at you more as a potential fukk buddy and partner...rather than a father/paycheck. Women with young kids are too emotionally vulnerable and you're not winning against her Baby Daddy. Mr. BD is who her primal sexual instincts told her to pursue. Mr. Wannabe Step Daddy is just the provider/moneybags guy...and the minute she gets a whiff of Mr. BD's pheromones, she's spreading the legs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Truth.

NGL, I messed around with quite a few single mothers in my single days. Made it work by:

Only went for ladies aged 40+ (I was in my 20s) with kids that were close to middle school age and older.

Why? Because young single moms are stressed the fukk out. They're juggling work, raising a small child and then likely having complex feelings about Mr. Baby Daddy. The average woman doesn't get pregnant with the expectation that her and Mr. BD will split. They may not marry but she's expecting a situationship with co-parenting and MAYBE a chance at a long-term dating/cohabitation thing.

The 40+ ladies...usually Mr. Older Baby Daddy has already found another woman, maybe even married her. Single Mom and Mr. Old BD have spent all their lust coins and either tolerate each other for parenting or have no communication.

The kid angle is important as well. A 14-year old kid has a much higher degree of autonomy compared to a 4-year old. Mom doesn't need you to be the kid's father. She's looking at you more as a potential fukk buddy and partner...rather than a father/paycheck. Women with young kids are too emotionally vulnerable and you're not winning against her Baby Daddy. Mr. BD is who her primal sexual instincts told her to pursue. Mr. Wannabe Step Daddy is just the provider/moneybags guy...and the minute she gets a whiff of Mr. BD's pheromones, she's spreading the legs
In your 20s dating 40 plus year old women is a disaster waiting to happen. First off the woman has to be sick in the head. What leadership is she going to get out of young man with little life experience. Second if she gets pregnant the damn near 20 year age gap has poor optics on the woman.

A man closer to her age has more to offer her children in terms of mentorship compared to a young man who's barely out of childhood. It also effects how the children view their mother. Especially when theyre older.

That's a woman trying to live like a bachelor she, in her mind, users sex and money to leverage power. A young man doesn't have the life experience to hold her accountable to grown folks business

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Minus that Spic wetback bytch using the n word, I feel his pain. Women are ruthless and will leave your ass at the drop of a dime if they “feel” like they can get a better deal elsewhere.
science!

One of the most important thing a man should know in this life.

Don't hate women, don't become an incel or a bitter MGTWO but keep this shyt in your mind.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Meh, I take the shyt as a compliment when Mexicans use it to boost themselves. He was tryna feel better about himself by using the word, let brehito have his moment. :russ:
:jbhmm: I got that vibe too, esp bc he didn't just use it willy nilly, he specifically used the phrase 'real nikka,' as you said, in an attempt to pump himself up.

I actually felt worse for him. Lost his bytch and gotta depend on nikkas for some mental fortitude. Cold world. :umad:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I dont mean to laugh at a real 🥷🏼 pain 🥲🤣
But I was sitting here like, so da fukk was the baby sitting in b4 he bought the car seat.

Raggedy ass loool

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
"I fixed this" :mjcry:

fix.png