Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Good thing women like a man who puts her in her place regardless of if he's ugly or he looks like a fruit cup.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I've date guys that look better than me a lot.
I remember once I would go visit this guy at his job. One day he was like, 'you got a bunch of haters'. Turns out a lot of his female coworkers were hating on me because we were together.
Little did they know, he was really good looking, but he wasn't really a catch. Smh

Daps
Ove dated ppl who were better looking than me but what I won't do again is date someone who has a fan club and reveals in that fact.

While my experience wasn't as bad as @Paradise Road it was but it was annoying. One guy I was with really enjoyed getting gifts and talking about all the women that were desiring him. I later found out He was sleeping with the fan club but I also felt the obsession with the fan club was basically his way of saying he wasn't really into me or there was no future. Because after all if you don't want or need the attention why feed into it?

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lol how is that selfish? I don't want a pretty boy.
I ain't no pretty boy, but still that hurts my head to think some women actually think like this. Don't you want the best.looking offspring anyways :sas2:
:mjpls:Lets be real. What are the chances of you not being the better looking one? You won't have that issue.
is she bad ? :lupe:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:Lets be real. What are the chances of you not being the better looking one? You won't have that issue.

Lol well considering the type of guys I usually go for the chances of that aren't very high but thanks :wub:

giphy.gif

Last edited: