Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here is the back story first.

We met in 2004 on one of the most popular websites at the time... Blackplanet. :russ:

We talked in Yahoo instant messenger for months before meeting in person.

He was going to college in a city about 40 minutes away, but he still wanted to meet.

I turned him down several times because I didn't want him to know that I couldn't drive at the time. :lolbron:

So when he offered to meet me after a wrestling match in my city ( he is an assistant wrestling coach) I jumped at the chance.

It was cold as crap that night ( it was January ) and I got all dolled up in my sweater, jeans, and boots to go meet him and something happened where I couldn't go.

I called him and he agreed to meet me at my house after the wrestling match. He pulled up to my house and I was nervous. I'm like what if he doesn't look anything like his pictures?:sadcam:

I waited in the door way for a bit and this handsome adonis got out of the car. Tall ( 6'4 almost 6'5), Chocolate, Bald, Ripped, Milky smile... LAWD!:banderas:

We hung out for a couple of hours. The conversation flowed well... let's just say we clicked. I didn't wanna have to say good night, but he had to go. :noah:

He called me on the way home and just kept telling me how attractive I was and that he wanted to see me again. After several dates we became an item. Then the problems started... :shaq2:
:shaq:Moar. Keep going.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
The friend named Jennifer...

He called me one night all in a panic.

I asked him what was wrong and he said that his "friend" Jennifer's boyfriend called him and asked where she was.

I was like O.K. do you know where Jennifer is? He said no. He called back like 15 minutes later saying that Jennifer called him and asked if she could shower and change clothes at his house.

Seems that Jennifer had been out with her other boo so he claims. So I asked him what did you tell her? He said he told her no. I'm like good answer.

This broad wasn't at another man's house she was at his house. They had been caught...

A couple of months later I found out that he had taken Jennifer bowling and out for a late night/ early breakfast. Some friend indeed...

Paradise

Daps
Fast forward I'm still with this fool don't ask me why.

In the summer of 2005 I find out that I'm pregnant. I was excited and nervous all together. He on the other hand wasn't too excited about it.

To make a long story short I was in the hospital having complications with my cervix and had to have emergency surgery.

While in the hospital he allows me to use his laptop. I was excited because I have some contact with the outside world because I had been in the hospital for almost a month.

How about me turning on this laptop completely turned my world upside down. His instant messenger automatically logs in when the computer is turned on, I see all of these women talkin about baby I love you... and this one chick in particular sticks out because he had called me her name before and he said they were just friends. It was Jennifer.

I read their conversations and I was furious. She told him that she was pregnant with twins and she sent him a link to her ultrasound.

Then they talk about what they are gonna do, he asked her the same question he asked me " are you gonna put me on child support?" I'm like WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW...

This dude just left here talking about he loved me and would put nothing or no one before me and our daughter and you go and do this junk. My cousin calls my room and I'm crying my eyes out, she has me on speaker phone so everyone can hear me.

My family was pissed. My mother called him and told him my child is in the hospital carrying your baby and you dog her out like that, you better call and talk to her. He told this chick he loved her and everything. I'm like I want nothing else to do with you. good day sir!

He comes to my room the next day with super market flowers trying to be lovey dovey, i'm like if you don't get your ass away from me.

Due to the complications with my cervix I lost my daughter like 2 weeks later. I was 6 months pregnant. I was heartbroken and this man couldn't even come take me home, what he had to do was more important. He shows up a week later laughing and giggling trying to be cuddly. At that point I just wanted him to leave me alone, But I was stupid and stayed with him.

Last edited:

Paradise

Daps
Fast foward a couple of months I'm at home and I always sent him a good morning text.

I hop in the shower when I get out I seen that someone had called my cell. I look and it's his number so I call back.

When I called it's a woman on his voicemail talking about this is billie bob,johnnie and sallie mae leave us a message and we'll call you back. I'm like reaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyy.

So this chick calls me back and starts tell me that he is cheating on me with her and several other females. I'm like alright if he wants to be like that than he can go be with her or who ever else.

He was at her house the night before and he left his cell at her house. Her daughter is his god daughter.

When she called me she is on the way to his house with his phone.

She puts me on speaker phone so I can hear what he is saying and she asked him did he know me and did I have a baby with him a couple of months ago, he said no I don't know anyone by that name.

I'm like "oh really", she says say hi Paradise, so I say good morning. She gives him his phone and he's like let me call you back.

Before he calls me, she calls back from a private number and told me the whole story about my daughter's lost, and that he said he didnt know i was pregnant until one of my family members called him and told him about it when he came back into town.

I never told this chick any of what happened in the months prior to my daughter's lost. He claims he didn't tell her anything. This chick described what I looked like and everything.

I'm like oh really. I was so mad that I got in the car and had driven the 35 minutes it takes to get to his house to get my things, including my daughter ashes.

When I got there he wasn't home, so I left and went home. When he manages to call me back ( like 2hours later) I told him to give me my daughters ashes and kick rocks.

He was like you gonna believe her over me? I was so mad I didn't even want to talk or see him again other than to get my daughter's ashes.

A couple of days later he texts me and tells me Happy Birthday. Several hours later he texts me something along the line of "how could you."

I'm like what are you talking about? He accuses me of plotting to scratch up his cars. I'm like no, I dont know what you are talking about. So he tells me his God daughter's mother called him and told him that I said lets go mess up his cars.

I told him I hadn't spoken with her since the other day. This bytch called me from a private number , So how was I supposed to call her when I didn't know what number to call.

Needless to say he didn't believe me. This man and his fan club had ruined Valentines' day and my birthday.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fast foward a couple of months I'm at home and I always send him a good morning text.

I hop in the shower when I get out I seen that someone had called my cell. I look and it's his number so I call back.

When I called it's a woman on his voicemail talking about this is billie bob,johnnie and sallie mae leave us a message and we'll call you back. I'm like reaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyy.

So this chick calls me back and starts tell me that he is cheating on me with her and several other females. I'm like alright if he wants to be like that than he can go be with her or who ever else.

He was at her house the night before and he left his cell at her house. Her daughter is his god daughter.

When she called me she is on the way to his house with his phone.

She puts me on speaker phone so I can hear what he is saying and she asked him did he know me and did I have a baby with him a couple of months ago, he said no I don't know anyone by that name.

I'm like "oh really", she says say hi Paradise, so I say good morning. She gives him his phone and he's like let me call you back.

Before he calls me, she calls back from a private number and told me the whole story about my daughter's lost, and that he said he didnt know i was pregnant until one of my family members called him and told him about it when he came back into town.

I never told this chick any what happened in the months prior to my daughter's lost. He claims he didn't tell her anything. This chick described what I looked like and everything.

I'm like oh really. I was so mad that I got in the car and had driven the 35 minutes it takes to get to his house to get my things, including my daughter ashes.

When I got there he wasn't home, so I left and went home. When he manages to call me back ( like 2hours later) I told him to give me my daughters ashes and kick rocks.

He was like you gonna believe her over me? I was so mad I didn't even want to talk or see him again other than to get my daughter's ashes.

A couple of days later he texts me and tells me Happy Birthday. Several hours later he texts me something along the line of "how could you."

I'm like what are you talking about? He accuses me of plotting to scratch up his cars. I'm like no, I dont know what you are talking about. So he tells me his God daughter's mother called him and told him that I said lets go mess up his cars.

I told him I hadn't spoken with her since the other day. This bytch called me from a private number , So how was I supposed to call her when I didn't know what number to call.

Needless to say he didn't believe me. This man and his fan club had ruined Valentines' day and my birthday.
:huhldup:Damn.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
tumblr_n9t8ziK9ND1sm3vxwo1_500.gif

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
You wouldn't believe the amount of fukkery and confusion the "fan club" started.

Basically he is most black woman's dream man. He is good looking, tall, damn good job, owns his own home, college educated, no children.

I would be here all day with the stories about this man and his fan club.

I never forgot when I spent the night went into his guest room and he had gifts galore all lined up from other women.

When we were broken up he had a thirsty older women propose to him and this dude kept the ring.
thats me
s/o to my fan club