Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've dated men who I wasn't attracted to at first and wasn't treated any better. Ugly=/= better treatment.

Overall I choose the good guy over the A hole, but I need to be attracted to you.
No wonder I only got invited to hang out. :lolbron:

But seriously I agree, heck alot of ugly people have the attitude to match :francis:

Personality is really sexy to me (cliche I know) But its not enough alone. I gotta be attracted to a woman or no deal. Like you I've tried doing it the other way and when it was all said and done, not only were they more :scust: to me I was more :scust: to me lol.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fast forward I'm still with this fool don't ask me why.

In the summer of 2005 I find out that I'm pregnant. I was excited and nervous all together. He on the other hand wasn't too excited about it.

To make a long story short I was in the hospital having complications with my cervix and had to have emergency surgery.

While in the hospital he allows me to use his laptop. I was excited because I have some contact with the outside world because I had been in the hospital for almost a month.

How about me turning on this laptop completely turned my world upside down. His instant messenger automatically logs in when the computer is turned on, I see all of these women talkin about baby I love you... and this one chick in particular sticks out because he had called me her name before and he said they were just friends. It was Jennifer.

I read their conversations and I was furious. She told him that she was pregnant with twins and she sent him a link to her ultrasound.

Then they talk about what they are gonna do, he asked her the same question he asked me " are you gonna put me on child support?" I'm like WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW...

This dude just left here talking about he loved me and would put nothing or no one before me and our daughter and you go and do this junk. My cousin calls my room and I'm crying my eyes out, she has me on speaker phone so everyone can hear me.

My family was pissed. My mother called him and told him my child is in the hospital carrying your baby and you dog her out like that, you better call and talk to her. He told this chick he loved her and everything. I'm like I want nothing else to do with you. good day sir!

He comes to my room the next day with super market flowers trying to be lovey dovey, i'm like if you don't get your ass away from me.

Due to the complications with my cervix I lost my daughter like 2 weeks later. I was 6 months pregnant. I was heartbroken and this man couldn't even come take me home, what he had to do was more important. He shows up a week later laughing and giggling trying to be cuddly. At that point I just wanted him to leave me alone, But I was stupid and stayed with him.
:no::hug:

At 6 months man I'm sorry Paradise. Not only that you found he was a scum bag too....which you probably already knew deep down though right?

But dang man:sad::sad: