Brehettes of the coli, would yall engage in polygamy

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
even 15 is too much to be a parent that can provide individual emotion needs to each children. what ends up happening is the parents will become cold cause they become burnt out and annoyed and abandon a lot of empathy & sympathy.
I mean at the absolute max 15. 3 wives, 3 separate homes with 3 or 4 kids in each home, could work. Again if he has the $$$, no bummy shyt where the other wives are filing for welfare as single mothers.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Only if he was equally okay with me sleeping with the other sister wives just like he does. Otherwise no, I don’t want to share him with other women and I’ve heard that in many of these arrangements the man always has a favorite, so it can breed resentment, jealousy. Not to mention women can be petty. I think it would be beneficial in the fact that it provides extra help and support, and it’s like a village. Plus the man provides for the women involved but nah I don’t think I have the personality to be in that type of marriage over the long term.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Only if he was equally okay with me sleeping with the other sister wives just like he does. Otherwise no, I don’t want to share him with other women and I’ve heard that in many of these arrangements the man always has a favorite, so it can breed resentment, jealousy. Not to mention women can be petty. I think it would be beneficial in the fact that it provides extra help and support, and it’s like a village. Plus the man provides for the women involved but nah I don’t think I have the personality to be in that type of marriage over the long term.
tenor.gif

cam>

All Star
Daps
If he was worth over 50 million and could comfortably carry several households, I would.

My mentor does this for three wives and three very well-run households. The older kids, from the first wife, care for the younger kids even. Lol

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
not into it, i don’t like sharing.

sometimes i do think what’d it be like to have multiple husbands though... :ohhh:

Now we talkin! A different flavor throughout the week.
Multiple forms of protection and provision. Multiple streams of income. Lots of bees working for the queen.:wow:

Ya'll women say this and all I picture is a human glazed donut:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
shyt sounded real cool and boss like when I was 19 & in college. I'm 28, with two daughters, & have been married right at 4 years. Sometimes at night, I roll over and stare at my wife while she sleeps, thinking about whatever she did to piss me off & how in that moment, I hate that motherfukker. :francis:

One wife is enough. Too much estrogen under my roof as is. I'm good.

Superstar
Daps
If I'm not sleeping with him I dont mind him sleeping with others if we're unmarried

I don't sleep with the men I date. They gotta get it from somewhere tho :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll women say this and all I picture is a human glazed donut:mjlol:
Nah. There’s women practicing polygyny right now and they ain’t getting spitroasted. They got a main dude and side dudes. Everybody minds their business and plays their role. :yeshrug: She benefits from getting maximum financial and sexual needs fulfilled.
People just gotta get their egos out of the way and work for the good of the family. :whoo:We gotta stop being so selfish. That’s the general premise of polyamorous relationships, right? It ain’t about sex...:lolbron:
These are all the justifications I’ve heard throughout the years.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Was in a pseudo poly relationship in my early 20's. I had a casual relationship with a girl and during that i hooked up with her co worker. I knew they would talk about me sooner or later so i talked to them(not the same time) and explained that i liked both of them. The first one didn't have a problem with it as lon as i kept up the frequency of us having sex and going on dates,the second one knew about the first one from rip and was okay as long as we kept it at the three of us and she could keep going on dates with me too. We had this relationship for over a year were i would be with girl A for two three days out the week and the same for girl B,with sundays my self day. It's not sustainable though,time,ego,feelings got in the way. I still rock with girl A though,she was a keeper.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If he was worth over 50 million and could comfortably carry several households, I would.

My mentor does this for three wives and three very well-run households. The older kids, from the first wife, care for the younger kids even. Lol

:ohhh: Oh snap.