Brehettes of the coli, would yall engage in polygamy

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
not into it, i don’t like sharing.

sometimes i do think what’d it be like to have multiple husbands though... :ohhh:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
nikka I have one wife,I be about to channel the sprit of this nikka sometimes
giphy.gif
There isn’t enough money in the world that would make me get another one:dwillhuh:
Preach! Real nikkas know only 1 wife is enough and any other women you deal with needs to be for sex only, dont be in any other relationships outside ya marriage not worth the headache.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I feel like polygamy improves communities and helps establish strong families by pooling resources to work towards the greater good.:cheers: Only selfish individuals wouldn’t be able to see the benefit of polygamous relationships.

Sometimes you have to get your ego out of the way for the good of the community. Thus I will take one for the team and offer myself as tribute to Jason Mamoa and Idris Elba posthaste in building my harem.:takedat:

Multiple men equals maximized resources for a woman’s offspring.:ehh: When multiple men come together to work for a woman and her offspring’s well being, it could usher in a new age of cooperation.:blessed:
“Come together right now over me!”:mjgrin:

:troll:

Daps
I feel like polygamy improves communities and helps establish strong families by pooling resources to work towards the greater good.:cheers: Only selfish individuals wouldn’t be able to see the benefit of polygamous relationships.

Sometimes you have to get your ego out of the way for the good of the community. Thus I will take one for the team and offer myself as tribute to Jason Mamoa and Idris Elba posthaste in building my harem.:takedat:

Multiple men equals maximized resources for a woman’s offspring.:ehh: When multiple men come together to work for a woman and her offspring’s well being, it could usher in a new age of cooperation.:blessed:
“Come together right now over me!”:mjgrin:

:troll:

Real talk... me and you could make it work.

EDIT: I stopped at the 1st paragraph cause I dont like hearing nothing about you and men that aint me.