Brehettes of the coli, would yall engage in polygamy

Daps
shyt sounded real cool and boss like when I was 19 & in college. I'm 28, with two daughters, & have been married right at 4 years. Sometimes at night, I roll over and stare at my wife while she sleeps, thinking about whatever she did to piss me off & how in that moment, I hate that motherfukker. :francis:

One wife is enough. Too much estrogen under my roof as is. I'm good.

My woman says she could do it if they were under different roofs. Lowkey that might be the solution :ehh:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
My woman says she could do it if they were under different roofs. Lowkey that might be the solution :ehh:

That's generally how its practised in a lot of cultures that engage in polygamous marriages. The women effectively have their own households and the guy visits as and when agreed upon. It's the easiest way to prolong it.

Women are also far better equipped to handle the situation because all they have to do is overcome jealousy. Their roles otherwise stay the same. The vast majority of dudes aren't ready for the responsibilities (financial or otherwise) especially when kids are involved. fukk around and end up with 1 woman struggling to conceive and another one popping out babies for fun and see how long these guys keep their hairlines.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
tenor.gif
I like women and men so if I ever did poly he wouldn’t be the only one fukking with the other wives. Haha. It would be perfect because sometimes I do get those urges to be with a woman.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
shyt sounded real cool and boss like when I was 19 & in college. I'm 28, with two daughters, & have been married right at 4 years. Sometimes at night, I roll over and stare at my wife while she sleeps, thinking about whatever she did to piss me off & how in that moment, I hate that motherfukker. :francis:

One wife is enough. Too much estrogen under my roof as is. I'm good.

:laff::laff::laff:

Spoken like a true married person !!!!

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
The only way this would work for me would be if I'm the main attraction! :steviej:

75c167da9b975952e1c75ce34284106e.gif

The Eiffel Tower is supposed to be nice.....I saw the real one already. :youngsabo:

YVrNUh.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I especially wouldn't want to share then! :russ:

I could never be a sister-wife, it has no appeal to me.

If I like something; heck love something then I want it all!

You saying this, but really you wouldn't have a choice if all mean were for polygamy.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's generally how its practised in a lot of cultures that engage in polygamous marriages. The women effectively have their own households and the guy visits as and when agreed upon. It's the easiest way to prolong it.

Women are also far better equipped to handle the situation because all they have to do is overcome jealousy. Their roles otherwise stay the same. The vast majority of dudes aren't ready for the responsibilities (financial or otherwise) especially when kids are involved. fukk around and end up with 1 woman struggling to conceive and another one popping out babies for fun and see how long these guys keep their hairlines.

shyt, buy a buy a big ass house in the south and then build another 2 bedroom guest house.:ehh: My cousin had a setup like this. Big ass 4 bedroom then another 2 bedroom house, it was in Arkansas though