Brehettes of the coli, would yall engage in polygamy

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The only way this would work for me would be if I'm the main attraction! :steviej:

75c167da9b975952e1c75ce34284106e.gif

The Eiffel Tower is supposed to be nice.....I saw the real one already. :youngsabo:

YVrNUh.gif
:dj2::dj2::dj2:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If he was worth over 50 million and could comfortably carry several households, I would.

My mentor does this for three wives and three very well-run households. The older kids, from the first wife, care for the younger kids even. Lol
yes we know how you roll:sas2:. Answer me this, if you hate black men so much, but do you (and other LSA posters) frequent this site. Shyt don't make no sense:jbhmm:. Why not go have a conversation with zadddy over at reddit:jbhmm:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I like women and men so if I ever did poly he wouldn’t be the only one fukking with the other wives. Haha. It would be perfect because sometimes I do get those urges to be with a woman.

That would only work if the Sister Wives were also interested in women AND attracted to you. If the other wives are “strictly dikkly”, it’s not happening.
:yeshrug:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
y'all ladies ain't tryna have a mob of dudes shifting your pH all crazy

have your box smelling like warfare

stop it your role in reproduction is different from ours get cozy with that fact ha

Nah, let dem talk brave. Know how dat story go arready. :sas2:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
If he was worth over 50 million and could comfortably carry several households, I would.

My mentor does this for three wives and three very well-run households. The older kids, from the first wife, care for the younger kids even. Lol

What career/job does your mentor have that allows him to afford this lifestyle?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I have had this discussion with my husband and if we did go through with it the other person would be a woman, (I'm bisexual.) He wasn't tryna hear about another man (:dame:) getting in the cookie jar :lolbron: and rightfully so.
I kinda like the idea of having another woman around anyway. She could help with childrearing, keeping the house together, expanding the household income and I like the fact that we could have another phat ass walking around the house that we both could stare at. :russ:

Of course, there will be rules to keep the peace and whatnot.

So yes, I would.
I had a guy tell me I wouldn't be ready like, hell would he know, we weren't even dating nor did I want to date his ass :pachaha: I am with you on that sis another chick that can cook and clean, get trained on :wow: :dead:

cam>

All Star
Daps
yes we know how you roll:sas2:. Answer me this, if you hate black men so much, but do you (and other LSA posters) frequent this site. Shyt don't make no sense:jbhmm:. Why not go have a conversation with zadddy over at reddit:jbhmm:

Lol what??

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Last edited:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
y'all ladies ain't tryna have a mob of dudes shifting your pH all crazy

have your box smelling like warfare

stop it your role in reproduction is different from ours get cozy with that fact ha

Keep telling yourself that! :mjlol:

You could be with one guy your whole life and have the same problem due to compatibility issues.

The time to keep a harem of 20 guys minimum so you can get rid of them like paper plates has come upon us!!!

423dd9906159190c412c37abdfa9e8ac.gif

jk.....:lolbron:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Keep telling yourself that! :mjlol:

You could be with one guy your whole life and have the same problem due to compatibility issues.

The time to keep a harem of 20 guys minimum so you can get rid of them like paper plates has come upon us!!!

423dd9906159190c412c37abdfa9e8ac.gif

jk.....:lolbron:
#catset stays taking Ls:hhh:. Cat is evil asf:picard: