Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anyone ever tried to holla at you in highschool. Or be overly nice to you?

I've liked guys in high school but I wasn't allowed to date. I would try to hit on guys and the only guys that have ever called me hideous were the black ones. All I did was lose the glasses and braces and the bullying stopped and then they were all :takedat:. But I still wore the same Dragonball Z shirts and all. No change in my looks to me :yeshrug:

Now that I'm older I'm actually grateful because most of those guys either live in trailers or they're in jail or on drugs :whew:

But our town is small. I don't want anyone here but a chick at least wants to be approached once or twice :mjcry:

All the looks men give me have me all :hamster:. I honestly don't understand why they just look and say nothing.

And yes I've had guy friends be overly nice or flat out gross. :usure: One ex friend used to ask to lick my nipple :scust:......had to cut him off! I was never that type of girl and I'm not that type of woman now :scust:

But nothing. No date no nothing. I'll be glad when my career can finally take off so I can meet some men because out here it's all :mjcry:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
I've liked guys in high school but I wasn't allowed to date. I would try to hit on guys and the only guys that have ever called me hideous were the black ones. All I did was lose the glasses and braces and the bullying stopped and then they were all :takedat:. But I still wore the same Dragonball Z shirts and all. No change in my looks to me :yeshrug:

Now that I'm older I'm actually grateful because most of those guys either live in trailers or they're in jail or on drugs :whew:

But our town is small. I don't want anyone here but a chick at least wants to be approached once or twice :mjcry:

All the looks men give me have me all :hamster:. I honestly don't understand why they just look and say nothing.

And yes I've had guy friends be overly nice or flat out gross. :usure: One ex friend used to ask to lick my nipple :scust:......had to cut him off! I was never that type of girl and I'm not that type of woman now :scust:

But nothing. No date no nothing. I'll be glad when my career can finally take off so I can meet some men because out here it's all :mjcry:

No shade intended. Have you had your first kiss yet?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Actually a lot. Funnily enough I've been out laughing at shyt I'm reading on THIS SITE and random dudes have asked me what I'm giggling or damn near crying about...lmao!

I don't think it's because I'm uber fine. My friends say I have a nice face. Like I'm welcoming. The running joke when I was overseas was that I'd know a stranger's entire life story by the end of the taxi ride.

But seriously my only concern is that I feel like I attract male attention on days when I feel like an absolute bum. When I'm looking cute ain't no damn body around.

When I'm in a pair of yoga pants with tube socks over em and a star wars graphic tee with holes in it that's when i see every nikka in the land.
But yeah I get approached by people in general a lot...

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Must be a crazy feeling to be a woman..even if you a solid 5, you probably get offered the pipe 2-3 times a day :wow:

I think yall overestimate, I think most dudes be too scared or are in their own world. Even if she bad, I don't think being approach 2-3 times a day is normal.

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Lots and lots of stares.

Cold approach...
Work clothes maybe 1-2 every few days.
Regular clothes I lose count.

I live in a city where this is norm tho. Men literally go at ya top. I can tell when they're genuine or if I'm just next lol

I'm not bragging about it either. They'll approach anyone who will give them time of day. They play it by numbers I can tell.
But as I said this city is known for "hey red...hey bae..let me holla at ya"

Sounds like baton rouge, if not baton rouge somewhere in louisiana

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Who is this Kent dude y'all always talking about
:mjlol:
azpi95n.gif

34pht1u.gif