Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I have resting bytch face so not often. I'll get a "why dont you smile:" which men, that shyt is so annoying. Do you walk around all day cheesing? I here to tell you, if you do say that to women as a warm up to more conversation, you're going to get curved more than likely.

That sound like some old man shyt. Dudes that be walking around with a blank fitted cap, a black phone case on they belt loop and a money clip in they wallet.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we not supposed to shoot our shot cuz it might be inconvenient for you? But what if we know this might be our only chance & we'll never see you again? :dwillhuh:

What if new edition never shot they at Brook Payne, they'd still be some broke nikkas in Boston :ld:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:skip:
A lot. shyts weird with these women cause though they make you feel awkward by following you around and expecting you to talk to them by just constantly giving you eye contact rather than hollering but fukked up cause I got a girl already so I find myself just looking the other way like I don't see shyt and keep it moving. Hispanic women are the worse with it though.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Depends on the city they live in and how attractive they are.

Ghetto nikkas holla at anything. So alot of average bytches get more attention than BAD chicks it's cause they look easy to fukk.

My girl never gets approached but she's pretty looks stuck up and has a stank attitude.

The lastvchick i smashed always talking about how nikkas holla at her but she's average and an easy lay so nikkas pick up on that.

In NYC, Jersey, Philly, DC, Bmore, Chitown, Atl, - places where a higher amount of ghetto nikkas dwell. They do alot of hollarin cause they ain't got shyt else to do.

Anyone saying I'm lying is not telling the truth

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Idk this is weird, I see women get approached all the time. Sh1t my co worker hollers at atleast 2 women when we go to lunch. When I was single, I made it a habit to approach 10 or more women a week. I get the feeling y'all are scared of puzzy.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.

Good. More guys should approach women outside bars/nightclub settings. Women love to be bothered. Now let's bothered them fellas. :demonic:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't get approached at all. I've been approached once in my life and that was 3 months ago for the first time :mjcry:

Men only look at me or follow me to look at me (yes men have followed me in the car my mom can vouch for this since she's always with me). But never. I've only received compliments from women. :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't get approached at all. I've been approached once in my life and that was 3 months ago for the first time :mjcry:

Men only look at me or follow me to look at me (yes men have followed me in the car my mom can vouch for this since she's always with me). But never. I've only received compliments from women. :mjcry:
You got a fat ass?