Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
So your post reveals that ur angry and bitter at me. It also reveals you've been reading my posts. It must have been one of those posts about lame nikkas blaming the rest of the world for why they've never touched a piece of p*ssy in their lives that got u so moist. Lmao!
How can we help you? I wonder what u look like. Also it must REALLY burn ur soul that I don't have to be perfect to gain affection while u wither away in ur dark little corner of loneliness, anger and anxiety.
I'm laughing at this shyt with some friends before we go to class right now!
:lolbron: I dun broke this dude's mind and I ain't een know it..:banderas:To have that type of power from a few lil words. Lmao! U utterly humiliated urself:umad:
^this is just like a fat broad, to prop herself up off of nothing. :heh:

And you still wrote a goddamn essay. Your body is garbage, nikkas gon nut on you and leave, for the rest of your life. :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
^this is just like a fat broad, to prop herself up off of nothing. :heh:

And you still wrote a goddamn essay. Your body is garbage, nikkas gon nut on you and leave, for the rest of your life. :mjlol:
So tell me where it hurts. U do realize u embarrassing urself? It makes me wanna analyze u. There maybe some latent homosexual vibes there b/c ur jealous of a fat chick getting approached while ur lonely. Hmmm...when was the last time u had sex? Or even one positive interaction with a female in ur entire life? Ur not the first bitter fukk to try and come for me.
I want to help you. Be less angry boo. :lolbron::bryan:(Im not gonna even lie. shyt feels amazing. If I've made some bitter ass fairy this mad I know I'm doing something right...Lmao!!!!!!!!:deadmanny:)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I think the point is more that you shouldn't get a big head about it because men want to have sex with a lot of women and you aren't special.:manny:

That was the point of the quote, Buttercantmelt was saying the consensus from a lot of guys in the thread is that any compliments = an offer for sex but if a woman assumes that she is called stuck up.

If a woman assumes it just about sex then she doesn't think it's about her being special.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
All she did was answer the question.
Jesus
full
Them bitter nikka chronicles. Dude furiously typing away the pain...:mjlol:
I'm caught somewhere between feeling sorry for him and laughing b/c people outchea living their lives and he mad at a complete stranger for meeting people on a daily basis...which I do. Mostly b/c I like people.:yeshrug:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
That was the point of the quote, Buttercantmelt was saying the consensus from a lot of guys in the thread is that any compliments = an offer for sex but if a woman assumes that she is called stuck up.

If a woman assumes it just about sex then she doesn't think it's about her being special.

You aren't special to a guy who doesn't know you, and you shouldn't expect their compliment/hitting on you to make you feel special.

But all the same, men and women like being hit on because we love the attention and positive affirmation. And that's all you should expect from anyone hitting on you.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You aren't special to a guy who doesn't know you, and you shouldn't expect their compliment/hitting on you to make you feel special.

But all the same, men and women like being hit on because we love the attention and positive affirmation. And that's all you should expect from anyone hitting on you.

Where did I ever say anything about feeling special though? Where did I say anything about positive affirmation or attention? I never spoke on that. If I get a compliment I say thank you and keep it moving if they wanted sex or if they didn't I take it the same way. I appreciate it and go on about my business.

My response to someone who quoted me was, a guy saying every compliment is about sex but calling a women full of herself if she assumes all compliments are about sex. Then, saying if a woman does think its about sex she is not thinking special has anything to do with it, sex does.