Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get approached at all. I've been approached once in my life and that was 3 months ago for the first time :mjcry:

Men only look at me or follow me to look at me (yes men have followed me in the car my mom can vouch for this since she's always with me). But never. I've only received compliments from women. :mjcry:
that might explain why you never get approached

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Actually a lot. Funnily enough I've been out laughing at shyt I'm reading on THIS SITE and random dudes have asked me what I'm giggling or damn near crying about...lmao!

I don't think it's because I'm uber fine. My friends say I have a nice face. Like I'm welcoming. The running joke when I was overseas was that I'd know a stranger's entire life story by the end of the taxi ride.

But seriously my only concern is that I feel like I attract male attention on days when I feel like an absolute bum. When I'm looking cute ain't no damn body around.

When I'm in a pair of yoga pants with tube socks over em and a star wars graphic tee with holes in it that's when i see every nikka in the land.
But yeah I get approached by people in general a lot...
bytch please, you're just another fat fukk and the fact you're so grossly overweight automatically puts you at the bottom of the barrel, and nikkas know that fat bytches give up the ass the quickest. And your biscuit built self is always typing long ass posts on here so I know you don't know how to shut the fukk up in real life.

A fat bytch that can't shut the fukk up.

Yeah you're a real catch. :yawn:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
bytch please, you're just another fat fukk and the fact you're so grossly overweight automatically puts you at the bottom of the barrel, and nikkas know that fat bytches give up the ass the quickest. And your biscuit built self is always typing long ass posts on here so I know you don't know how to shut the fukk up in real life.

:dwillhuh: Breh, what she say to you got you this heated??

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I've found that for whatever reason, women LIE about this shyt.

it's the weirdest thing to me...i've actually SEEN chicks inboxes and they'll be like "that don't count!" :mindblown:

i'm not really sure why they do this, but the average woman gets flirted with/hollered at ALL. THE. TIME.

i guess it becomes so common to them that they only count the ones that they are attracted to or are desirable...but don't let them fool you, they get offers for dikk every damn day. :coffee:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

All she did was answer the question.
Jesus
full

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

:russ:
So your post reveals that ur angry and bitter at me. It also reveals you've been reading my posts. It must have been one of those posts about lame nikkas blaming the rest of the world for why they've never touched a piece of p*ssy in their lives that got u so moist. Lmao!
How can we help you? I wonder what u look like. Also it must REALLY burn ur soul that I don't have to be perfect to gain affection while u wither away in ur dark little corner of loneliness, anger and anxiety.
I'm laughing at this shyt with some friends before we go to class right now!
:lolbron: I dun broke this dude's mind and I ain't een know it..:banderas:To have that type of power from a few lil words. Lmao! U utterly humiliated urself:umad: