Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Depends. More times than not you're right, but if you're in college or in a small town, it might be a different story.

You have to play it by ear. Sometimes women just really be lesiurely shopping at Whole Foods or Starbucks and are down to be spit at. Not every woman leaves the house with a "I hope nobody hollers at me" mentality. I just try to observe the pace they are walking at and the look on their face. .

I was actually coming in here to say this. I can admit I don't get approached much and I personally like to keep it that way. I usually like to keep RBF, my phone and earphones, and walking at a fast pace. When I hang out with my friends they'll say," Black Barbie those dudes were checking you out." :stopitslime: "I always tell them how do you know they weren't checking you out?"

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Depends. More times than not you're right, but if you're in college or in a small town, it might be a different story.

You have to play it by ear. Sometimes women just really be lesiurely shopping at Whole Foods or Starbucks and are down to be spit at. Not every woman leaves the house with a "I hope nobody hollers at me" mentality. I just try to observe the pace they are walking at and the look on their face. .

ofc there are exceptions. i just mean that in general, men tend to not know how to get from point A to point B with women. they keep trying to take shortcuts and get frustrated when they don't get anywhere. im just trying to supply them with a map. step 1 is knowing what settings women are comfortable with being approached in.

when they are out socializing, they got themselves all the way together and have taken the time to present themselves well and are most likely feeling good about how they look. this is going to make her more receptive to advances.

a woman just leaving the gym or work is feeling sweaty, tired, or smelly, and sometimes unattractive. the last thing on her mind is meeting a new dude at that time.

if she's on her way to work, she's more than likely in a hurry and doesn't have an extra 10 minutes to chat you up. the whole idea is to try to understand what headspace someone is in, instead of just bullying your way into their lives when they aren't in the mood. that kind of social retardation is what women find unattractive about someone, even someone who they might otherwise find attractive in a different setting.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Oh really...?
full
By NYC I meant Syracuse :mjgrin:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
ofc there are exceptions. i just mean that in general, men tend to not know how to get from point A to point B with women. they keep trying to take shortcuts and get frustrated when they don't get anywhere. im just trying to supply them with a map. step 1 is knowing what settings women are comfortable with being approached in.

when they are out socializing, they got themselves all the way together and have taken the time to present themselves well and are most likely feeling good about how they look. this is going to make her more receptive to advances.

a woman just leaving the gym or work is feeling sweaty, tired, or smelly, and sometimes unattractive. the last thing on her mind is meeting a new dude at that time.

if she's on her way to work, she's more than likely in a hurry and doesn't have an extra 10 minutes to chat you up. the whole idea is to try to understand what headspace someone is in, instead of just bullying your way into their lives when they aren't in the mood. that kind of social retardation is what women find unattractive about someone, even someone who they might otherwise find attractive in a different setting.
nikka fukk all that u gotta shoot your shot
No telling if you'll ever see that bad bytch again

Daps
A lot. shyts weird with these women cause though they make you feel awkward by following you around and expecting you to talk to them by just constantly giving you eye contact rather than hollering but fukked up cause I got a girl already so I find myself just looking the other way like I don't see shyt and keep it moving. Hispanic women are the worse with it though.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.

Restaurants?
:dahell:

I highly doubt women are sitting at Chilis or somewhere (with atleast one other person because they not eating alone) and gone positively accept a dude walking up to her tryna spit.

Sound like some Tyler Perry movie shyt.
:mjlol: