Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Lots and lots of stares.

Cold approach...
Work clothes maybe 1-2 every few days.
Regular clothes I lose count.

I live in a city where this is norm tho. Men literally go at ya top. I can tell when they're genuine or if I'm just next lol

I'm not bragging about it either. They'll approach anyone who will give them time of day. They play it by numbers I can tell.
But as I said this city is known for "hey red...hey bae..let me holla at ya"
U bad?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Nah in general men overestimate how much women are approached, and a lot of women play into that fantasy to keep up this illusion of being desirable. I'm just keeping it real. Cold approaches in the street are uncommon, but you're right in the sense that less attractive women get approached WAY more.
You have a point. When I lived in the North east getting cold approach was like a once or twice a year thing. nikkas only talked to you through mutual friends, school, party (didn't really attend).

The South,..a man like what he see he at ya neck. They be coming with the jokes so even if I don't give them my number sometimes it's cool convo briefly.

All about region.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
depends on where I am, if I'm just going to the grocery store, maybe 2 or 3 guys, sometimes none. If I'm out shopping all day. it's a lot. Both men and women. I always get the "ask for directions to see if she's nice" guys, then they start flirting and ask if I'm single. :mjlol:

When I'm in the bay area, anywhere in the bay, it's like I'm a celebrity though. lmfao it's crazy.

This isn't including the guys that make kissy faces at me, shout "yeee", or yell at me from their cars. I assume they're just fukking around.

How long has this been going on?
t6cfhy.jpg