Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.

Depends. More times than not you're right, but if you're in college or in a small town, it might be a different story.

You have to play it by ear. Sometimes women just really be lesiurely shopping at Whole Foods or Starbucks and are down to be spit at. Not every woman leaves the house with a "I hope nobody hollers at me" mentality. I just try to observe the pace they are walking at and the look on their face. .

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I have resting bytch face so not often. I'll get a "why dont you smile:" which men, that shyt is so annoying. Do you walk around all day cheesing? Im here to tell you, if you do say that to women as a warm up to more conversation, you're going to get curved more than likely.

Last edited:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the girls saying they don't get approached often probably don't realize the dudes really wanna fukk

If a dude even looks at you, he's tryna fukk :manny:

If he smiles & says hello in the grocery store, you could get it right there in the cereal aisle :shaq:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.

:myman: this is all true

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
depends on where I am, if I'm just going to the grocery store, maybe 2 or 3 guys, sometimes none. If I'm out shopping all day. it's a lot. Both men and women. I always get the "ask for directions to see if she's nice" guys, then they start flirting and ask if I'm single. :mjlol:

When I'm in the bay area, anywhere in the bay, it's like I'm a celebrity though. lmfao it's crazy.

This isn't including the guys that make kissy faces at me, shout "yeee", or yell at me from their cars. I assume they're just fukking around.

bragging.......I'mma need a pic pm'd as proof:stopitslime:

:whoa: only for research purposes.... and strictly private though..

you too young for me

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
By beggars asking for money, at least one time per week. By people who want me to go to their church or read their cult materials, 1-2 times per week. By dudes who want to chat me up, 3-5 times per week and even more when i'm wearing tight clothes

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Lots and lots of stares.

Cold approach...
Work clothes maybe 1-2 every few days.
Regular clothes I lose count.

I live in a city where this is norm tho. Men literally go at ya top. I can tell when they're genuine or if I'm just next lol

I'm not bragging about it either. They'll approach anyone who will give them time of day. They play it by numbers I can tell.
But as I said this city is known for "hey red...hey bae..let me holla at ya"

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

Nah in general men overestimate how much women are approached, and a lot of women play into that fantasy to keep up this illusion of being desirable. I'm just keeping it real. Cold approaches in the street are uncommon, but you're right in the sense that less attractive women get approached WAY more.