Daps
pony_sesaat-sebelum-menuju-ke-Nyaru-120220031.jpg

Oh and it's shaved :mjgrin:
:what:

Reported :coffee:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
depends on where I am, if I'm just going to the grocery store, maybe 2 or 3 guys, sometimes none. If I'm out shopping all day. it's a lot. Both men and women. I always get the "ask for directions to see if she's nice" guys, then they start flirting and ask if I'm single. :mjlol:

When I'm in the bay area, anywhere in the bay, it's like I'm a celebrity though. lmfao it's crazy.

This isn't including the guys that make kissy faces at me, shout "yeee", or yell at me from their cars. I assume they're just fukking around.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
depends on where I am, if I'm just going to the grocery store, maybe 2 or 3 guys, sometimes none. If I'm out shopping all day. it's a lot. Both men and women. I always get the "ask for directions to see if she's nice" guys, then they start flirting and ask if I'm single. :mjlol:

When I'm in the bay area, anywhere in the bay, it's like I'm a celebrity though. lmfao it's crazy.

This isn't including the guys that make kissy faces at me, shout "yeee", or yell at me from their cars. I assume they're just fukking around.
U bad?
Pics please

Daps

Unless you making all that up Id say your at least an 7.5/10

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.
:cape: