Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Daps
That's not true. I could have just met a dude in class and say to him after class "we should study together" and ask him "So where you about to go? You got another class?".

You could ask a man you just met what they're doing for the rest of the day, but I'm almost positive they would look at you sideways. Have you done that before ?

Coli Brehs would this be ok with you?
Having a man you just met ask you what you're about to do? Cus I don't like questions like that from people who aren't my friend or family.

Daps
The face you wear when no one is watching is your real face, though. Are you happy?

Classic example: Richard Avedon's shot of Norma Jean as herself instead of 'on' for the cameras.

Corollary: Bill Clinton's unnatural transformation from 'being himself' to 'aware of camera' at Ron Brown's funeral.

Related: Black celebrities who are naturally content in the face refusing to smile with teeth if a camera is around.

Inversion: Will Smith.

I am a happy person- but just because you are happy with life doesn't mean you walk around smiling all day long. I smile when something is funny or I see someone I know. If I walked around smiling all day people would think I was crazy.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You could ask a man you just met what they're doing for the rest of the day, but I'm almost positive they would look at you sideways. Have you done that before ?

Coli Brehs would this be ok with you?
Having a man you just met ask you what you're about to do? Cus I don't like questions like that from people who aren't my friend or family.
What u doing the rest of the day shawty

Daps
This is me IRL
KIMG0450_zpst5b4ogoz.jpg

Oh okay it atleast it looks like you try to keep up with yourself:ehh: instead of just being washed like a lot of younger women are ...at 25.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Must be a crazy feeling to be a woman..even if you a solid 5, you probably get offered the pipe 2-3 times a day :wow:

And the crazy thing is the bigger women probably get approached more than that, especially if it's a big woman who keeps herself up and just isn't a house.