Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Low IQ? Because you stated getting a woman's opinion about being approached is stupid because women wont tell the truth? Women dont want to be in relationships? You're stupid, probably get no p*ssy and no attention. I'm about to put your ass on ignore right now as speak. FOH
you got all of that from my post? your intellectual inferiority is so apparent.

oh no please don't ignore me! What will I do?? :mjlol:.

You're literally one of the dumbest people I've seen on this forum. You won

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And i feel like by the way i look im going to get those who wanna act a fool. And im not trying to be a pest to someone I know i hate being bothered so I wouldn't want to do the same
Yeah the way some chicks act these days is abominable. Or maybe it's just the southerner in me. Come to think of it, this could be cultural.
Approaching and getting approached isn't a big deal in the South IMO. People speak a lot to strangers in the south so it's nothing to have a random conversation with a stranger about how to prepare a rutabaga (true story...shyt happened to me yesterday in the produce section of Harris Teeter). From there it's pretty easy to exchange numbers and stuff b/c the atmosphere lessens the pressure. Really I've observed instances where men and women approach each other with conversation and mutual interest.

But if ur in an environment where people are encouraged to be standoffish bytches then yeah if I was a guy I wouldn't approach either.
And yeah girls need those social skills lessons too. If a complete stranger takes time out of his day to let you know he liked the time and effort u put into ur appearance (unless he's an a$$hole) there is little reason to be rude to the guy, or assume the worst about him.
And at the very least women could cultivate very open explicit body language to clue dudes in. Don't just stare like a creepy bytch...smile at him too. Especially if u know ur not approaching. Give the dude encouragement. Geez!

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Oh okay that AVI is fitting :ehh:
This is me IRL
IMG