Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@m0rninggl0ry
I'm not saying walk into a barbershop with a full full of nikkas so you can get approached.

What I'm saying is that maybe the opportunity isn't always available for you. Since your life is very routine that could be a major reason why. Maybe you should switch things up and do something unorthodox one weekend, there's a lot of good brehs out here.

If you don't put yourself out there to not be approached, don't be mad when you end up single with 10 cats getting drunk to wine every night :yeshrug:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
One of those mean mugging broadso that waiting for their Tupac in a business suit. :coffee:
I already found one. Complete with a nose ring, studies Khemetic science, and is trying to start his own business while working a traditional 9-5 for the time being.. The bytchface didn't scare him off. He was worthy. Haven't seen him in a suit yet but its coming soon I'm sure....:takedat: Ima be on his ass like black on rice when the time comes (go to whole foods..black rice does exist surprisingly :leon: . My Sun God/melanated king put me onto that info)

Know your self, know your worth ladies. Don't let lames feel comfortable approaching you. :yeshrug: Life is too short to be hassled and harrassed when you running your errands, living your life, checking your mail, chilling with your kid, trying to buy sanitary pads...etc. etc.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
@m0rninggl0ry
I'm not saying walk into a barbershop with a full full of nikkas so you can get approached.

What I'm saying is that maybe the opportunity isn't always available for you. Since your life is very routine that could be a major reason why. Maybe you should switch things up and do something unorthodox one weekend, there's a lot of good brehs out here.

I see.

I know there are good men out there but I'm not as interested in dating.

I came in here to say some stuff isn't true. Not necessarily your rhetoric but overall. It seems like most brehs came in here to bash bw

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Just a headsup, Im about to make a Spin thread cuzzo.:myman: " Brehs how often y'all get approached"

......:sas1: unless somebody else do that there. I don't start topics...I contribute.:manny:....

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If this is your true sentiment, you're stupid. Don't bother quoting me to debate this either.
Attack people with ad hominem brehettes.

You're just a dumb bird with a low IQ, go back to the hole you crawled out of :mjlol:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Attack people with ad hominem brehettes.

You're just a dumb bird with a low IQ, go back to the hole you crawled out of :mjlol:

Low IQ? Because you stated getting a woman's opinion about being approached is stupid because women wont tell the truth? Women dont want to be in relationships? You're stupid, probably get no p*ssy and no attention. I'm about to put your ass on ignore right now as speak. FOH