Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
How is a woman who has the face of a catfish and mouth full of gaps a 6:dahell:?

Just say she's ugly with a nice body, fam. You can't have a busted face, but nice body and still be considered above average. shyt makes no sense.

Because most guys weigh a girl's body more heavily than her face.
Think about it: You're more likely to deal with an ugly chick that has a 10 body, than a 400lb woman that has a 10 face.
So a :trash: face plus a :takedat: body evens out to a flat 5 or something in that range.
If the body is that nice, you don't even have to explain it. Other brehs will just :ehh: and give you the pass on yo buttaface shawty.
But a WOAT body plus the face of a :queen: is still not gunna interest a lot of guys and is <5.

Instagram is the prime example to see this phenomenon in action.
:yeshrug:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Gonna make sure to say this to every women I see with a resting bytch face. And pull their cheeks like "smile baby girl!" :mjlol:

Please don't put your hands on any part of a woman's body without her giving you permission. lol. You touch my face, you getting cut, for sure.
:martin: What should a nikka say then?

Hi, what's your name? Mines is....

You see a woman walking down the street and you say, smile why you aint smiling? What if I'm having a bad day? what if you're ugly? What if im not feeling well? Why do I have to smile because YOU want me to? Its not a good conversation starter. Just introduce yourself, if she is not interested, move on to the next chick.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
The game is inflated now, every chick is getting approached daily no matter how they look. Ain't too many dudes getting constant p*ssy so they start to get desperate

Nevertheless the top 10-20% of men are smashing the majority of women

And where did you get this statistic?

That's not true. Well for me it's not.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
And where did you get this statistic?

That's not true. Well for me it's not.
life's observations and realities taught me this :yeshrug:

Maybe you're not in a position often to get approached or maybe you have a non approachable demeanor, there's a lot of reasons you may not be getting approached daily. Unless you're extremely unattractive

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Please don't put your hands on any part of a woman's body without her giving you permission. lol. You touch my face, you getting cut, for sure.

Hi, what's your name? Mines is....

You see a woman walking down the street and you say, smile why you aint smiling? What if I'm having a bad day? what if you're ugly? What if im not feeling well? Why do I have to smile because YOU want me to? Its not a good conversation starter. Just introduce yourself, if she is not interested, move on to the next chick.
Listen to a woman's advice on how to get women brehs :mjlol:

Would a fish tell you the best tactic to catch it? :jbhmm:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
True. I don't club like I used to. I don't like bars. My routine is basic.

It's interesting because I don't smile like I used to but women approach me daily. Men just stare

I don't put myself out there to get approached but I feel I shouldn't have to. Now if happens when I run errands or something, cool but I'm
Not going the extra mile
To get approached