Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.
diary of an ugly dude :mjlol:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Most men don't have the balls to straight up approach you in that I want u tip except for old men who have nothing to lose. Young men will try and get a feel for your personality first before coming at you because they are too scared of rejection. Now online things are different. Men will approach often.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Are you over the age of 30?
and
Do you sell loud on public transportation?

:mjpls:

I don't sell drugs, and I have a baby face. I drive my own whip and get carded like a 20 something. I'm younger than 31.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I have resting bytch face so not often. I'll get a "why dont you smile:" which men, that shyt is so annoying. Do you walk around all day cheesing? Im here to tell you, if you do say that to women as a warm up to more conversation, you're going to get curved more than likely.
:martin: What should a nikka say then?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm just sitting back reading all these lies in here, it's amazing how casually psychotic women can be.

I had a lab partner in college who had the face of a catfish with horrible bags under her eyes and gaps all in her teeth - but her body was carved by Satan himself :ohlawd:

Man she use to purposely wear sweat suits because the hollering and flirting when she went out was too much...and she was a solid 6
How is a woman who has the face of a catfish and mouth full of gaps a 6:dahell:?

Just say she's ugly with a nice body, fam. You can't have a busted face, but nice body and still be considered above average. shyt makes no sense.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Woodrat&Kant should go on a playdate. Two women who haven't even had a sexual experience posting on the same board yet I haven't seen a 20+ year old female virgin in real life:wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
How is a woman who has the face of a catfish and mouth full of gaps a 6:dahell:?

Just say she's ugly with a nice body, fam. You can't have a busted face, but nice body and still be considered above average. shyt makes no sense.
If the body a 10 and the face a 1, 1+10=11/2 = 5.5. That's average :manny:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It's just the numbers breh
WomenBell2.jpg

Now if the body is more like a 7 and dude is exaggerating then she's really a 4 :ufdup: