Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
And as far as when men approach me, I have consistent resting bytch face until someone says something for me to smile about - just like any other human being

The face you wear when no one is watching is your real face, though. Are you happy?

Classic example: Richard Avedon's shot of Norma Jean as herself instead of 'on' for the cameras.

Corollary: Bill Clinton's unnatural transformation from 'being himself' to 'aware of camera' at Ron Brown's funeral.

Related: Black celebrities who are naturally content in the face refusing to smile with teeth if a camera is around.

Inversion: Will Smith.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
How did he deserve for you to try to embarrass him for trying to talk to you?
He was showing off for his other friends, like a construction worker who catcalls. Play brash games, get brash swerves.

It'd be different if he had been polite like the Street Harassment black men whose friendly hellos are turned into rape subtext by white women and black feminists.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Women do not have anything constructive to do until a man approaches. We pretty much mold women into what they are today. They need our guidance. Anyway, I'm so glad I wasn't born a male. The power us men wield is unmatched :whew: stay in line female :ufdup:
Wait, what? :what:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It ain't serious, that's just some corny shyt on your behalf. That nikka probably looked lame, but you went out of your way to do something corny
You're taking it personal. Did it happen to you? Now you know why. Change your game up.