Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

Daps
I rather approach darker skinned black women cause light skinned women all gassed up. You be having the :beli: face when a sharp dressed man approach u? Not even being judgmental.

Thinking light skinned women are gassed has colorism written all over it. Smh
And do you even like dark skinned women? Or are you just approaching them because you think the light skinned ones are stuck up and you have less of a chance of success with them. :gucci:
And as far as when men approach me, I have consistent resting bytch face until someone says something for me to smile about - just like any other human being

Daps
Lol

But that's why I don't approach women with entitlement issues.

I was making the point that men don't ask women what they are about to do if they're not interested. The easiest way to tell the difference is that men don't ask random other men "what they're about to do"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.

shut yo white knight superman for these hoes ass all the way the fukk up breh.
this is your deflection and self equation to the fact you don't have game, nikka.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Restaurants?
:dahell:

I highly doubt women are sitting at Chilis or somewhere (with atleast one other person because they not eating alone) and gone positively accept a dude walking up to her tryna spit.

Sound like some Tyler Perry movie shyt.
:mjlol:

huh,....

nikka,..i went to the club and a restaurant before the club and after in the am club hours to eat./
i always made it a point to approach a table of a fiyione woman and her friends and get a number.
plus, when i got a seat..to have a female waitress take over a note that asked a female at another table for a number as well.

what are you nikkaz doing with your huff ass lives..
y'all got the most pussiest defeatist attitudes i ever seen in my life...

y'all nikkaz need to go to the club by yourselves and grow a pair and hunt for these females.

the level of low self esteem in this thread and this forum lately is appalling.

like...the fukk!!!??!!!

art barr

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Thinking light skinned women are gassed has colorism written all over it. Smh
And do you even like dark skinned women? Or are you just approaching them because you think the light skinned ones are stuck up and you have less of a chance of success with them. :gucci:
And as far as when men approach me, I have consistent resting bytch face until someone says something for me to smile about - just like any other human being

:whoa:

Lady, all I meant was that darker skinned women are more down to earth and underappreciated. That's all. And it's my preference to gravitate towards them as long as they pleasant cause I like low-key women that mind their own business. That's just me, though.

But you smarter than this. Not hating, just making an observation.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Long as they don't look like gout in the face, all females will get approached very often

I'm just sitting back reading all these lies in here, it's amazing how casually psychotic women can be.

I had a lab partner in college who had the face of a catfish with horrible bags under her eyes and gaps all in her teeth - but her body was carved by Satan himself :ohlawd:

Man she use to purposely wear sweat suits because the hollering and flirting when she went out was too much...and she was a solid 6

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'm just sitting back reading all these lies in here, it's amazing how casually psychotic women can be.

I had a lab partner in college who had the face of a catfish with horrible bags under her eyes and gaps all in her teeth - but her body was carved by Satan himself :ohlawd:

Man she use to purposely wear sweat suits because the hollering and flirting when she went out was too much...and she was a solid 6
My dude said the face of a catfish :dead:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
It's that "too farness" factor. It's that kid that's trying to prank others with the group but he prankin people by puttin tacks in their shoes. That social disconnect and inability to gauge what's appropriate.
What's really "too far" though? Because every time I get on this site I read something that's "too far," but no one really gives a fukk. It's nikkas out here killing people, robbing, and raping for no reason irl where I live, but a nikka saying some bullshyt on the internet is too far for y'all? Dude sounded lame af, but I read worse on the daily on here, nikka's post didn't even really stand out

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Most of the time the guys just start up a conversation out of no where. I generally play if off as conversation and find a reason to exit before they shoot the shot. I get a lot of high school boys who are more direct but polite so I generally tell them I am too old for them so the let down is easy. When guys are older and nice I am nice but firm. If they are gross or rude I don't even acknowledge them.

Once my friend and I were in the car with the windows down and this young guy was yelling at us from the bus stop. All of his friends were standing around laughing. I was driving and my friend was in the passenger seat trying to ignore him. So I leaned over to look past her to look at him. I guess I looked like I wanted the attention because he got very cocky and started to stroll over to the car. I let him walk all the way over to a car and right before he got there I rolled up the window. Everyone at the bus stop started dying laughing. As did my friend and I. I think he even laughed. He deserved it and he knew it.
How did he deserve for you to try to embarrass him for trying to talk to you?