Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Excuse me miss

Ayo ma

Aight fukk you then

I don't get why people don't understand it's just basic human nature to rag on something you wanted but didn't/couldn't get.
It's a lowest common denominator coping mechanism and guys trynna holla on the street aren't the only ones that use it.
They're just the most obvious. :snoop:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
bytch please, you're just another fat fukk and the fact you're so grossly overweight automatically puts you at the bottom of the barrel, and nikkas know that fat bytches give up the ass the quickest. And your biscuit built self is always typing long ass posts on here so I know you don't know how to shut the fukk up in real life.

A fat bytch that can't shut the fukk up.

Yeah you're a real catch. :yawn:
:picard: Why you talking to her like that? Big girls get married everyday B.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
creepy.png

:mjlol:. Approach women. brehs.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
bytch please, you're just another fat fukk and the fact you're so grossly overweight automatically puts you at the bottom of the barrel, and nikkas know that fat bytches give up the ass the quickest. And your biscuit built self is always typing long ass posts on here so I know you don't know how to shut the fukk up in real life.

c'mon breh....no reason to talk to a woman like that, not even on the internet. Men are leaders and everything we say affects women emotionally.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
creepy.png

:mjlol:. Approach women. brehs.

This the fear that paralyzes the average guy and keeps them from :eat:.

Similar feeling to when you see a chick in the club dropping and popping it and you get that :shaq: urge.
Walk up behind her for a dance and she stops, flash her phone in your face and walk away on some :hhh:.

Etherous :francis::to::mjcry:

Last edited:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Well, despite of the amount of :damedash: on the thread. I'll aswer.

Basically NO women approached me IRL in those 25 years of life. Some occasional eyer flirting by the WOAT woman possible in the precint but I aint counting that. I've only pulled girls cuz I used to approach ALL when single.

On the flip side, every gay seems to try to flirt with me, shyt is embarrassing af and sometimes you got a nikka mad.

Girls usually says that this is because 'I am the type' for most gais. It seems those f@ggots like ugly broke 6'0'' nikkas...

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

full

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Actually a lot. Funnily enough I've been out laughing at shyt I'm reading on THIS SITE and random dudes have asked me what I'm giggling or damn near crying about...lmao!

I don't think it's because I'm uber fine. My friends say I have a nice face. Like I'm welcoming. The running joke when I was overseas was that I'd know a stranger's entire life story by the end of the taxi ride.

But seriously my only concern is that I feel like I attract male attention on days when I feel like an absolute bum. When I'm looking cute ain't no damn body around.

When I'm in a pair of yoga pants with tube socks over em and a star wars graphic tee with holes in it that's when i see every nikka in the land.
But yeah I get approached by people in general a lot...
No disrespect, but you got a phatty :patrice: ?
If you get approached more when your clothes are tighter then you already know