Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
c'mon breh....no reason to talk to a woman like that, not even on the internet. Men are leaders and everything we say affects women emotionally.
I appreciate u boo but there is some real pain coming thru those keyboard fingers of his. It's not even about being disrespectful. Poor thing trying to turn gratuitous aggression into social bonding. He was hoping to get some daps but came off looking weird. It goes back to those social struggles. A lot of people default to obnoxious behaviors b/c they are trying to mimic other females or males who seemed successful with those types of personas. But they always end up misconstruing the context or appropriateness of the situation.

There's always that one goofy person who takes it too far b/c they don't know how to gauge a situation. It's kinda cringeworthy. This isn't even a negative thread but that's the energy these types bring wherever they go.:picard:
Yet another reason why I think social skills should be mandatory from 4th grade to 12th grade. People out here legit hurt man.:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I get where females coming from sometimes they just trying to go about their day and not be harassed. Some of us guys need to be more respectful when trying to talk to them.
But some chicks do act a fool with it too tho. Like will turn even the slightest bit of attention it into a dude stalking them. :stopitslime:Some just get off on rejecting men b/c they wanna feel special. Yeah there are some extra dudes but most aren't. At least not in my experiences.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I appreciate u boo but there is some real pain coming thru those keyboard fingers of his. It's not even about being disrespectful. Poor thing trying to turn gratuitous aggression into social bonding. He was hoping to get some daps but came off looking weird. It goes back to those social struggles. A lot of people default to obnoxious behaviors b/c they are trying to mimic other females or males who seemed successful with those types of personas. But they always end up misconstruing the context or appropriateness of the situation.

There's always that one goofy person who takes it too far b/c they don't know how to gauge a situation. It's kinda cringeworthy. This isn't even a negative thread but that's the energy these types bring wherever they go.:picard:
Yet another reason why I think social skills should be mandatory from 4th grade to 12th grade.

People out here legit hurt man.:mjlol:

I'm with u for the most part but social skills don't need to be taught. People had natural social skills before they became slaves to Internet popularity

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Not that often, I don't go to places or do things that even present the opportunity really. Some dude did try and give me his number at a red light the other night while I was blasting Lloyd Banks lmfao

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Ugh. That's the exact reason why I don't want to be pretty. That's WAY too much. Do you curve them all or just let them shoot their shot and see what happens?

Do you dress modest? More likely to be hollered when you're dressed like a hoe. It's what I've noticed from my experience. Although I did have some dusty ass Latin kings cat call me at the gas station one time when I was in sweat pants but most of the times I've been cat called or approached is when I was dressing provocatively

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm with u for the most part but social skills don't need to be taught. People had natural social skills before they became slaves to Internet popularity
I agree. I think that's partially why they need to be taught now a days because people so busy being isolated that they don't develop them naturally anymore.

It's like training a puppy. When a puppy plays with his pack growing up he learns not to bite too hard b/c other puppies will make a loud yelping sound to discourage it during play.

A puppy isolated from the pack too soon doesn't learn that so u have to teach em. Like u mentioned that's what our society has come too.

I see a lot more students being identified as autistic by untrained eyes when really they are just lacking in social skills.

Normal student:"I hate this class!":hhh:
Socially stunted student: "Yeah let's set it on fire!":shaq:
Normal student: :merchant:
It's that "too farness" factor. It's that kid that's trying to prank others with the group but he prankin people by puttin tacks in their shoes. That social disconnect and inability to gauge what's appropriate. Even in places of anonymity like the internet...that weirdness still shines thru.:snoop:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ugh. That's the exact reason why I don't want to be pretty. That's WAY too much. Do you curve them all or just let them shoot their shot and see what happens?
Most of the time the guys just start up a conversation out of no where. I generally play if off as conversation and find a reason to exit before they shoot the shot. I get a lot of high school boys who are more direct but polite so I generally tell them I am too old for them so the let down is easy. When guys are older and nice I am nice but firm. If they are gross or rude I don't even acknowledge them.

Once my friend and I were in the car with the windows down and this young guy was yelling at us from the bus stop. All of his friends were standing around laughing. I was driving and my friend was in the passenger seat trying to ignore him. So I leaned over to look past her to look at him. I guess I looked like I wanted the attention because he got very cocky and started to stroll over to the car. I let him walk all the way over to a car and right before he got there I rolled up the window. Everyone at the bus stop started dying laughing. As did my friend and I. I think he even laughed. He deserved it and he knew it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Do you dress modest? More likely to be hollered when you're dressed like a hoe. It's what I've noticed from my experience. Although I did have some dusty ass Latin kings cat call me at the gas station one time when I was in sweat pants but most of the times I've been cat called or approached is when I was dressing provocatively
Maybe for you. But men tend to holla at me more when I am dressed down.