Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.

Trust me if you are what they want, they like being "harrassed". If Nia Long is selling you CDs you would mos def not consider it harassment. Be buff and well dressed and walk around complimenting women all day, especially if she is the type that doesn't look like she gets approached much, she will love it. Hell I was at the airport yesterday, watching women walk by waiting for my plane. Some of them caught me looking at them and did the runway walk, some of them as they passed look out the corner of their eye to make sure I was still looking :heh: Women liked to be admired for their looks, it's an affirmation of their sexuality, especially if it's someone they also find mutually attractive. Don't ever think women don't want d*ck just as bad as you want the p*ssy, hell a lot of times their urges are stronger than yours.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Im a gentleman all I want is your attention :troll:

:mjgrin: There are a lot of gentlemen tho. I was coming out of a gas station store the other day and this older guy gave me a compliment and it was so sweet. He didn't want anything.

I swear I was so close from trying to start some shyt with you lol. Idk why.

lol I am thankful you didn't I'm super stressed right now.

Seeing that shyt in this damn thread

@Raava fine ass full of diarrhea shyt right now

:martin:

:skip: My whole life I have been barely approached:manny: that's just how it is for me I used to think I was so ugly and that was part of the reason.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When I'm in the bay area, anywhere in the bay, it's like I'm a celebrity though. lmfao it's crazy.

This isn't including the guys that make kissy faces at me, shout "yeee", or yell at me from their cars. I assume they're just fukking around.

U be slidin' thru Richmond?:win:

Blue Boredom

the girl with the most cake
Daps
I can’t tell when guys are trying to hit on me unless they’re very upfront about it. If a man makes small talk with me, or asks for directions I don’t think much of it to be honest. This happens to me quite often.

Maybe they’re hitting on me, maybe they’re not. It’s usually older white men who approach me, and white men aren’t attractive to me, so I couldn’t care less.

I take public transit on a regular basis and lots of guys try to talk to me which makes me uncomfortable, especially when I'm alone.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
But some chicks do act a fool with it too tho. Like will turn even the slightest bit of attention it into a dude stalking them. :stopitslime:Some just get off on rejecting men b/c they wanna feel special. Yeah there are some extra dudes but most aren't. At least not in my experiences.
And i feel like by the way i look im going to get those who wanna act a fool. And im not trying to be a pest to someone I know i hate being bothered so I wouldn't want to do the same