Brehettes: How Many Kids Do You Want And When Do You Want To Have Them?

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:heh: I'm talkin about love and respect tho, not mamas boys.......Like in the sembalence of a Kevin Durant, when ole boy gave his MVP speech and made sure he gave the praise to his mother, that type of love and respect, not the emasculated shyt.....:mjlol:

Lol nah I still want my girls. Moms and daughters can be super close too and hopefully not all go through the teenage attitude stuff.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol nah I still want my girls. Moms and daughters can be super close too and hopefully not all go through the teenage attitude stuff.

Yea just wait to those teen years.....Its going to be a handful.........:huhldup:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Somebody done told you wrong...li'l girls flip that switch on mama when they become teens from what i've seen...

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Yea, but I question this trending thing with these women not wanting kids, shyt is kinda disturbing.....

For every woman that doesn't want kids, there's probably like 10,000 who do. It's not that serious. :yeshrug: I hope more women decide to stop having kids. There's already too many abandoned, unloved, unwanted kids with shyt parents who should've never procreated in the first place.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I would be hard on my son if I had one, have a family full of mama's boys and it is not pretty. Not a one is living on their own, always running back to mommy.
I feel you, sis! Which is why I dont want a son. NONE of my male cousins have degrees, only ONE of my female cousins don't. My male cousins have babies spread all throughout Toronto AND the states..all my female cousins with babies take care of them and all but two are married. The boys just come over my grandma house when they need something, the girls bring the kids to see grandma, bring the food, go grocery shopping for the house..my male family members only show their face when they want something.

Its been proven female children take care of their parents in their old age when male children do not, even when the female child is taking care of her own family. Even though Im the youngest I saw this growing up and turned my nose up to having boys..and if I do I will break them from growing up to be losers.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel you, sis! Which is why I dont want a son. NONE of my male cousins have degrees, only ONE of my female cousins don't. My male cousins have babies spread all throughout Toronto AND the states..all my female cousins with babies take care of them and all but two are married. The boys just come over my grandma house when they need something, the girls bring the kids to see grandma, bring the food, go grocery shopping for the house..my male family members only show their face when they want something.

Its been proven female children take care of their parents in their old age when male children do not, even when the female child is taking care of her own family. Even though Im the youngest I saw this growing up and turned my nose up to having boys..and if I do I will break them from growing up to be losers.

:dahell:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never wanted kids ever since I knew I was a kid. everyone in my family was sayign the same ole "wait until you get older" or "when you fall in love" .....I'm older...still waiting to see the appeal of having children.

And to be honest, I'm fine with never having children. I can live with being child-free. shyt, I already told my mom don't expect me to have any children...Her reaction was really :manny:

oh...and I never had any kids, to answer the other question.