Brehettes: How Many Kids Do You Want And When Do You Want To Have Them?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
There is absolutely no pressure in my family to have kids. In fact, if anything it's the opposite. Right now I say I could have 2 max but if I was told I couldn't at this point in my life I wouldn't be devastated. It really just doesn't seem like something that I must have. Kids take a ton of work and the major responsibility of having kids falls on the woman and I don't mean by just being pregnant and delivering I mean taking care of them.

:beli: did you really quote yourself in your sig?

:dead:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
3 to 5 girls and I want them in my mid 30s at the earliest. I'm enjoying only having to worry about myself.

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Damn why yall hate the brehs? :pachaha:

I just think I'd feel more attached to a girl, the kids I sit for I'm closer to the girls(I treat the boys well though too). I just imagine myself as a mom with a bunch of cute little brown skin daughters with a bunch of wild curls running around the house.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'm over 30 and I wanted to have kids before I turned 35 but I don't think I will ever have them after spending a lot of time with my nieces and nephews. Just thinking about all the work that goes into taking care of them seems like too much for me.

I went to see my nieces and nephews last week and my nephew walked by and he smelled bad and I said to myself ain't no way I would be able to change a soiled diaper. A thought popped in mind head and said "you really shouldn't have kinds because you kids will walk around with shytty diapers" lol

I just don't think I"ll be able to do it. Plus I have a god daughter and she's 6 and kind of a handful.

Congrats to @SelahNicole - the first ever recipient of a Taadow rep. This is a historical occasion. lol

I am an uncle. I have been an uncle since I was young. At this point, I have 8 nieces and nephews.
This is a MAJOR reason I do not need to have children of my own.

Even outside of my personal experience - this world already has too many children we have to take care of
first...

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just think I'd feel more attached to a girl, the kids I sit for I'm closer to the girls(I treat the boys well though too). I just imagine myself as a mom with a bunch of cute little brown skin daughters with a bunch of wild curls running around the house.

Oh real? Yea I hear some of yall say you handle girls better, because they more docile, but the boys love you more even when they get older....A man always love and respect his momma than a girl does imo.....:manny:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Damn that - lemme get some pics of yo' fambos...tell 'em I don't want kids, either.

:rudy: Nikka I ain't droppin no pics of my female fam on here, ....They don't play around like that unless they know you, thats for the young thotties........:pachaha:

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Oh real? Yea I hear some of yall say you handle girls better, because they more docile, but the boys love you more even when they get older....A man always love and respect his momma than a girl does imo.....:manny:

I would be hard on my son if I had one, have a family full of mama's boys and it is not pretty. Not a one is living on their own, always running back to mommy.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would be hard on my son if I had one, have a family full of mama's boys and it is not pretty. Not a one is living on their own, always running back to mommy.

:heh: I'm talkin about love and respect tho, not mamas boys.......Like in the sembalence of a Kevin Durant, when ole boy gave his MVP speech and made sure he gave the praise to his mother, that type of love and respect, not the emasculated shyt.....:mjlol:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:rudy: Nikka I ain't droppin no pics of my female fam on here, ....They don't play around like that unless they know you, thats for the young thotties........:pachaha:

I know, i'm just fuccin' wit' you...it's just nice to know there's fe's outchurr that ain't tryin' to get knocked...

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know, i'm just fuccin' wit' you...it's just nice to know there's fe's outchurr that ain't tryin' to get knocked...

True true, but "not getting knocked" and "not having none ever" is sort of different....:manny: