Brehettes: How Many Kids Do You Want And When Do You Want To Have Them?

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
I've always said that I would give my husband as many as he wanted, and as many as we could afford ... But I think more than 3 is just too many.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I feel you, sis! Which is why I dont want a son. NONE of my male cousins have degrees, only ONE of my female cousins don't. My male cousins have babies spread all throughout Toronto AND the states..all my female cousins with babies take care of them and all but two are married. The boys just come over my grandma house when they need something, the girls bring the kids to see grandma, bring the food, go grocery shopping for the house..my male family members only show their face when they want something.

Its been proven female children take care of their parents in their old age when male children do not, even when the female child is taking care of her own family. Even though Im the youngest I saw this growing up and turned my nose up to having boys..and if I do I will break them from growing up to be losers.

Genetically speaking, if you have a lot of siblings of one gender, the chances are, you going to have kids the same way. In your case, a bunch of little boys. Same thing happened to my father's parents. They had 12 kids, 10 boys and 2 girls. All 12 kids have had at least 2 sons, and I have virtually no female cousins in my father's side of the family.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Genetically speaking, if you have a lot of siblings of one gender, the chances are, you going to have kids the same way. In your case, a bunch of little boys. Same thing happened to my father's parents. They had 12 kids, 10 boys and 2 girls. All 12 kids have had at least 2 sons, and I have virtually no female cousins in my father's side of the family.
Why curse me? Twins are rampant in my fam too. I should just not chance it.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Why curse me? Twins are rampant in my fam too. I should just not chance it.

Its genetics :francis:

Plus it is fact that women who are more logical, more athletic, and intelligent tend to have more boys

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:dead: no it isn't.

It is. If you have a lot of brothers, best believe that if you have a baby with a male that also has a lot of brothers/ male family members, its a high probability that your child will be a boy.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It is. If you have a lot of brothers, best believe that if you have a baby with a male that also has a lot of brothers/ male family members, its a high probability that your child will be a boy.

Breh. men determine the sex of the baby, men are XY, women are XX. If the father's sperm is carrying an "X" chromosome, the child is female. If the sperm is carrying a "Y" chromosome, the child is male. A woman can only pass on an "X". That's it. It doesn't matter how many brothers a female has, she's only passing an X.

There are studies saying that a male with more brothers has more sons but that has nothing to do with the mother.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Breh. men determine the sex of the baby, men are XY, women are XX. If the father's sperm is carrying an "X" chromosome, the child is female. If the sperm is carrying a "Y" chromosome, the child is male. A woman can only pass on an "X". That's it. It doesn't matter how many brothers a female has, she's only passing an X.

There are studies saying that a male with more brothers has more sons but that has nothing to do with the mother.
To a point,yes.