Brehettes: How Many Kids Do You Want And When Do You Want To Have Them?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I never understood the pressures put on women to have kids and marry.

Although I have both I agree with those who don't want to follow that path. Its simply not for them. Its a dirty game now anyways. Alot of men not wanting to be responsible for the child thus leaving a bulk of the responsibility on the mother. Men are upset that the woman they loved has a "ugly body" after giving birth and no longer feel attracted to her. She's paying more attention to the baby so they decide to find new puss.

Its too damn much.

Oh and don't be like me...have 3 girls and get asked, "Why do you have so many kids?" or "When are you gonna have a boy for your husband?".

The questions and inquiries in regards to how I live my personal life get annoying and people look crazy at my snappy attitude that follows. Its unreasonably intrusive to probe, especially when you aren't that major of a factor.

Let these women live, sheesh. [/rant]

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Dam!!!! We got civilisation bearing hips. We need to be reproducing. I need two boys or boy and girl and I want them 3 years ago.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I want one... God willing... My older sister has one and my younger sister is now pregnant...:sadcam:...

The pressure to get married and have kids was bad before but now it's ridiculous

My mom is coming with the... "When are you having one, your younger sister is beating you to the punch.... I ain't try a hear that...:childplease:

I just live my life... Thank God I am hours away and don't have to hear that shyt every day

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I want a lot of kids, but I want an even number, so like 4, or 6.
I only want girls though, maybe 1 boy. I would have liked to be a mother by now, but I'm not. I'm hoping I get married and have kids soon. (In that order)

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
There is absolutely no pressure in my family to have kids. In fact, if anything it's the opposite. Right now I say I could have 2 max but if I was told I couldn't at this point in my life I wouldn't be devastated. It really just doesn't seem like something that I must have. Kids take a ton of work and the major responsibility of having kids falls on the woman and I don't mean by just being pregnant and delivering I mean taking care of them.