brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour?

Daps
Too many women want a man off the show room floor ...you should ask some of these women what are they willing to compromise. A making 10-17 an hrs has nothing to do with his character.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I should look back at all your stories about the dimes you've dated:jbhmm:
Surely you were just sharing your experiences and not trying to boost yourself to the coli:sas1:
:queen:

I think back. And if Im here being honest. Most of the girls that I've fukked around with, like the ones that I just laid back and hit, always look better than the girls I've dated.

I've cut off chicks in the past, who have hit me with the " nikka You cut me off for HER
m7w20j_th.png
Really?
m7w20j_th.png
"

Thinking seriously, connecting with someone is more important than them being a dime :manny:

I think that as far as sex goes, I've had a lot of dimes. Plenty of girls that my boys see me pull up with and hit me with the :gladbron: after they leave. But the ones I've dated, like committed too, (which isn't many) have never been dimes, other than one. Who was :ohlawd:

The rest have been (in the court of public opinion) 6s 7s and 8s and shyt. But mentally, they were dimes. As far as just talking and understanding, and listening and chemistry.

I know nobody wants to admit it. But I'll be the first to. I'll take the "6" or "7" who gets me and understands me, and shares the same depths as me, over the Dime who I share nothing in common with, but is just great to look at. Im not really into trophies like that anyway. And I don't worry how people look at me.

If you can get the dime who understands you, then Im happy for you nikkas.
But in my experience, I never do. For me, most of The dimes get laid back on Friday nights. And the "6s" and "7s" are the ones that I've woken up to and spent Sunday mornings with. :mjpls: Attractive to me still, but not wildly attractive like the dimes.

I've only had one who was a dime mentally and physically. They are hard to come by :mjcry:

No lies :queen:as humble and honest as they come :queen: they know my story flaws and all. Have only dated one dime in my life :queen:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Physical + Mental Attraction =/= Finances And Earning Potential :queen:
men go after looks, women go after money so yea it is the same thing.
You choosing an 8 over a dime because of the mental attraction in no different than me choosing a 10/hr guy because he has more qualities that I am looking for.:manny:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
men go after looks, women go after money so yea it is the same thing.
You choosing an 8 over a dime because of the mental attraction in no different than me choosing a 10/hr guy because he has more qualities that I am looking for.:manny:
I thought money/security wasn't the most important thing to women? Nice of you to admit that :queen:

I think more of women than that though. I think a connection of souls and personality is more important to women than money is :queen:

You have a narrow view of the mind of a woman :queen:

And yeah it's totally different :queen:

How can you not see that? :dahell:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I thought money/security wasn't the most important thing to women? Nice of you to admit that :queen:

I think more of women than that though. I think a connection of souls and personality is more important to women than money is :queen:

You have a narrow view of the mind of a woman :queen:

And yeah it's totally different :queen:

How can you not see that? :dahell:
moving goal posts I see:sas2:
but anyways wanting someone financially stable=/= having to have a man who makes 6 figures+.
You really think I would date that guy 5 years from now:skip:
These are the qualities I look for in a guy
loves God
attractive physically and mentally
goal oriented/hard working
chivalrous
supportive/selfless
honest/trustworthy
good reputation
respectful
a guy with all that making 50k is more valuable to me than some scumbag millionaire.
Are we done here fonzie?:upsetfavre:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the guy I'm dating right now works minimum wage at a restaurant and I'm perfectly fine with that. We are both in college working to become better citizens of society. I had athletes who are now pro who wanted me but I chose him. When I try to explain to some women, they just look at me like I'm crazy. There are far more important things than money when it comes to picking a man. We both don't have any cars but we have the best time of our lives when we're together. I just hope we end up together in the long run:sadcam:
Lucky man :wow: