brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes of course 100% money is not a deal breaker to me. As long as he's not sitting at home doing nothing now I'd have a prob with that :francis: I'm ok with whatever he makes even if it's less than me.

How do you feel about debt though? :jbhmm:

I don't need a woman to make a dime. In fact, I've pretty much imagined myself being with a stay at home mom all my life.

But if she's bringing in huge debt and terrible credit... iunno fam :francis:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
How do you feel about debt though? :jbhmm:

I don't need a woman to make a dime. In fact, I've pretty much imagined myself being with a stay at home mom all my life.

But if she's bringing in huge debt and terrible credit... iunno fam :francis:

Eh I'd have a problem with that tbh :patrice:but I would still support him and encourage him to clear his debts. As a wife I would be there for him through all the ups and downs.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:yeshrug:
Give 5%-10% away?
U smokin fam
I tried that just recently wit my brother n my homeboy
I literally gave my brother $100 n my homeboy $20 while we were out eating just off the strength they asked so i thought they needed it. I just wanted to see if they would be stand up dudes n pay me back. I wanted to test their character i had the money at that time.
3 months go by mfs aint try to pay me back not once. I lose my job i come to collect cuz im broke now.My blood brother starts playing games n laughs about the shyt. Mind u he has 2 jobs. Im dead ass serious i dont or will i ever fukk with him again thats some shady shyt. $100 to learn not to fukk with somebody ever in life is a cheap learning lesson ill take that L.
N my homeboy supposed to pay me today. Ill hit yall back n let yall know if he has my $. Basically moral of the story dont let mfs borrow shyt! Especially family they feel they dont need to pay u back
RePOST

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Crazy I got rid of my cousin that way muthafukka kept begging me too get him a zip of loud cause he was behind on rent,250 I'm like fukk it. I ain't gonna let the nikka go homeless and I got it. :manny:Now that was last September I ain't received a dime but fukk that 250 I would've spent alot more in my lifetime then that,fukking with dude. It hurt at first but that shyt actually gives you alot of clarity.

That's crazy you brung this story up cause it's a real way on how to get rid of cats:obama:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Crazy I got rid of my cousin that way muthafukka kept begging me too get him a zip of loud cause he was behind on rent,250 I'm like fukk it. I ain't gonna let the nikka go homeless and I got it. :manny:Now that was last September I ain't received a dime but fukk that 250 I would've spent alot more in my lifetime then that,fukking with dude. It hurt at first but that shyt actually gives you alot of clarity.

That's crazy you brung this story up cause it's a real way on how to get rid of cats:obama:
Dap + Rep

:ufdup:
Its Literally The Easiest Way To Weed These Mfs Out.
They Know NEVER To ASK ME FOR shyt AGAIN IN THEIR fukkING LIVES.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dap + Rep

:ufdup:
Its Literally The Easiest Way To Weed These Mfs Out.
They Know NEVER To ASK ME FOR shyt AGAIN IN THEIR fukkING LIVES.

Crazy thing bro my girl was trippin right cause you know how women are with money:leostare:

Until I broke it down for her and hit her with the you know the nikka was gonna ask to stay with us:usure::sadcam:

She was like:ohhh::camby: that 250:mjlol:

DanniC

Pro
Daps
Depends on the kind of man. You can tell who is grinding to make it and who is comfortable where they are. It's amazing how much opportunities come and you see someone start making serious money.