brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:camby:
If you give someone something you shouldn't expect it back. Now if they asked you to borrow money and didn't pay it back that's something else.

I would give to a charity or business. I give my daycare provider $100 per month and my daughter doesn't attend the center anymore. She's a small business owner and it goes towards supplies, field trips or whatever she needs. I would probably find a couple of other businesses to donate too when I have the money.
Yeah well thats different. Good shyt though thats honorable i can respect that.
Btw i just talked to my boy about my $ he said he would have for me today. Its been 3 months n last week he said this week n this week he said friday. Friday is here...NAH I DONT EVEN GOT IT RIGHT NOW.
Nias can kiss my ass im on my boondocks Riley fundraiser shyt from now on. Ill donate to a cause but if u come at me with ur hand out im spitting on it.
Thank Allah i got a job today though

Last edited:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
TBH, I couldn't.

ETA: I read the title wrong. I actually could date someone who doesn't make a lot, but I need to see him striving for better.

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ocean Bottom
Majority of women wouldn't because they feel IN THEIR OPINION he should be more hungrier in life to make more....

And that's the problem.. because u never know what that man went through in life, which could be he lost his job and had to start over or he just satisfied at what he makes and good with money management...

I have people I know who isn't making great money but they know how to handle their expenses and not trying to live beyond their means...

But majority of black people are so caught up with trying to be Jay-Z and Beyonce even if they don't have the money

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Majority of women wouldn't because they feel IN THEIR OPINION he should be more hungrier in life to make more....

And that's the problem.. because u never know what that man went through in life, which could be he lost his job and had to start over or he just satisfied at what he makes and good with money management...

I have people I know who isn't making great money but they know how to handle their expenses and not trying to live beyond their means...

But majority of black people are so caught up with trying to be Jay-Z and Beyonce even if they don't have the money

There's nothing wrong with being happy with where you are in life. Just find someone who feels the same. There's no point in getting upset because there are people in life who want more. Business owners wouldn't be where they are now if they didn't want more or better for themselves. There's nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself and your lifestyle. This doesn't mean you are striving for the life of a rapper.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
check the date of this post idiot. why are you so bothered by things that are particularly relevant to my life?:dahell:
and fyi, I don't talk to the guy anymore.
That's the second time I've seen you mention the accomplishments of a man you turned down :queen:

As If that makes you better in some way :queen:

Cut it out :queen:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I don't think how much you make matters, it's really how you handle your money. There are people that make 6 figures and live check to check.

Well said and that is what it really is about. Especially that living check to check part.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
That's the second time I've seen you mention the accomplishments of a man you turned down :queen:

As If that makes you better in some way :queen:

Cut it out :queen:
It's okay to berate women on their dating choices but if I provide a counter argument to that, somehow I'm better:skip:
It's obvious it makes you feel insecure.
no scram!:camby: