brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
moving goal posts I see:sas2:
but anyways wanting someone financially stable=/= having to have a man who makes 6 figures+.
You really think I would date that guy 5 years from now:skip:
These are the qualities I look for in a guy
loves God
attractive physically and mentally
goal oriented/hard working
chivalrous
supportive/selfless
honest/trustworthy
good reputation
respectful
a guy with all that making 50k is more valuable to me than some scumbag millionaire.
Are we done here fonzie?:upsetfavre:
:russ::russ::russ:

this is why woman lose, even your realistic standards are unrealistic...

the avg person in the usa makes 30k, and is under 6ft and overweight

ten when they're 40, a light bulb hit...like damn "the man that im looking for doesn't exist" and they end up settling with some slob anyway

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
U need money to live

Dating someone below the poverty line, male or female, is just unnecessary added stress. Can't change that no y matter how much you shame women for not doing it. Cause the moment they do you will be shaming them for enabling Treyvathian right @Reinscarf ? :sas1:

Let's not do this anymore

How is the engagement going? (No sarcasm)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
U need money to live

Dating someone below the poverty line, male or female, is just unnecessary added stress. Can't change that no y matter how much you shame women for not doing it. Cause the moment they do you will be shaming them for enabling Treyvathian right @Reinscarf ? :sas1:

Let's not do this anymore

How is the engagement going? (No sarcasm)

Why do you even think anyone cares what you have to say on the subject. Your wife looks like albino free willy foh.

Daps
Hell no! These slightly above minimum wage ninjas need to be avoided like the plague.

I give two shyts if you are "on the come up"....you ain't there yet.

God forbid something should happened and the chick gets knocked up. Are they going to sit around thinking, "We'll be alright...he's on the come up. Today he's mopping floors...tomorrow it will be fries...and maybe then we can afford some health insurance"? Hell no!

They are going to be thinking, "We fukked up!" She's going to be thinking about a trip to the abortion clinic or settling into a life with a broke ninja and a baby.

In this world we live into today men need to step their game up. There was a time when men took pride in being established and able to provide before having kids, marrying, etc. Now selfish ninjas want chicks to give them all the benefits of marriage without marriage and without having shyt to their names. It don't work that way. Anything you can buy a woman with a job making $10-$15 an hour she can get her damn self.

Normally I would agree with you that each partner should be in similar stratosphere of each in earnings, looks etc. But the problem today is you have alot of women that want to subscribe to the "independent woman" ideology but are just as worthless as they claim the broke dudes to be. Can't/Won't cook, clean, rear children and want ration out sex as a control mechanism, consciously or unconsciously.

So why would a man that is stable and has his affairs in order want a women like that? Just cause she makes her own money and has a degree? Men dont weigh those characteristics highly likely women do. Most women aren't even capable or won't hold you down If life throws you a curveball. Sounds good on paper until you have to actually be the boss and do boss things.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Why do you even think anyone cares what you have to say on the subject. Your wife looks like albino free willy foh.

My nikka be talking all that shyt when he look like a skinny lame ass version of Adebisi from Oz and he with a walrus of a white woman.

I put his picture up on a thread and he immediately went screaming to the mods :dead: I aint heard a peep from him since

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol:

I remember him saying his wife wqs 175lbs but she's not fat

My nikka be talking all that shyt when he look like a skinny lame ass version of Adebisi from Oz and he with a walrus of a white woman.

I put his picture up on a thread and he immediately went screaming to the mods :dead: I aint heard a peep from him since