Brehettes Be Honest - Only respond if you have watched "The Perfect Guy"

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I know all of yall watched that shyt :russ:

Anyway I have just exited the laboratory after analyzing the data many of you have spouted on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. Fresh out of the lab I present to you the perfect man:

No he is not gay and no he does not have HIV. So given the information presented, are you signing up for Morris or nah?

And yes there is an agenda here :mjpls:- Because a friend of my pops more or less fits this description but can't find a single good American Woman.

So I am just curious what are the 1,001 other things this man is lacking? Because I know the average Woman has a laundry list of items and arbitrary qualifications the average negroid must meet :sas1:

@Nelomaxwell anything to add? :lolbron:

Morris Chestnut could break down the gotdamn boxes at Safeway and he could get ALL OF THIS. Yes! At 7.00 an hour... All of this right here.
giphy.gif

I don't know why y'all haven't figured this out... But a good sensible woman wants a good sensible man. No abuse, infidelity, or added stress.

Don't get on my nerves or cause me trouble...

How hard is that?

Mutual love, respect, support and honesty

The only woman you gonna catch with your bank account, job or degree is a damn hooker.

If you get up and go to work everyday... You're ahead of the game.

If you're a REAL man. Reasonable, kind, strong, think for yourself, make good decisions, good character, then you're a prince!

There's a handful of sensible men on this board: @BmoreGorilla @Lewis Black @Brooklynzson and some others... Read their posts... Are they spouting venomous bullshyt? NO

Do they blame the world for the things that happen in their lives? NO

They're good decent men.

Good character is there after all else is gone.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
OK so you are the exception to the rule because at bare minimum 50% of Black Women (NOT ALL) filter out men first based on:

1) Swag
2) Appearance (bytches asking for "Flash" like we in the got damn 70's :lolbron:)
3) Income
4) Supply of Dro/Loud/Lean
5) Ability to keep her entertained (not having interesting hobbies or good character)
If you don't meet those Attraction and all that other shyt comes dead last...If we talking math and order of operations you are on PEMDAS and a lot of Women are on SADMEP.:ld:

The majority of Black Men who are successful are not prioritizing items 1,4 and 5 which usually immediately disqualifies them from the dating pool. :mjpls:
What kind of tomfuccery are YOU entertaining???? I don't entertain drug addicts, junkies or substance abusers... Where are you going in life with a codeine habit???

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Morris Chestnut could break down the gotdamn boxes at Safeway and he could get ALL OF THIS. Yes! At 7.00 an hour... All of this right here.
giphy.gif

I don't know why y'all haven't figured this out... But a good sensible woman wants a good sensible man. No abuse, infidelity, or added stress.

Don't get on my nerves or cause me trouble...

How hard is that?

Mutual love, respect, support and honesty

The only woman you gonna catch with your bank account, job or degree is a damn hooker.

If you get up and go to work everyday... You're ahead of the game.

If you're a REAL man. Reasonable, kind, strong, think for yourself, make good decisions, good character, then you're a prince!

There's a handful of sensible men on this board: @BmoreGorilla @Lewis Black @Brooklynzson and some others... Read their posts... Are they spouting venomous bullshyt? NO

Do they blame the world for the things that happen in their lives? NO

They're good decent men.

Good character is there after all else is gone.

So I ain't a sensible man? :sas1:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
So I ain't a sensible man? :sas1:
No disrespect to anyone I didn't mention. I was going off the top of my head. I know there's more. My point is that being sensible and reasonable goes a lot farther than a paycheck any day. I like working and I don't expect to be "taken care of," that's not realistic. And majority of people don't make that kind of money working for someone else. Business owners YES. Employees? Hell naw. And most people are employees.

I'm just so tired of women being characterized as gold diggers/opportunists.

There are men and women who are opportunists and then there's everyone else.