Brehettes Be Honest - Only respond if you have watched "The Perfect Guy"

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I don't agree with the last part though. I don't see how that disqualifies anyone from the dating pool. Maybe disqualifies them from a specific type of person, but not the dating pool as a whole

So the question I ask is why do most Men who are virgins well into their 30's or have significant dry spells all have those traits in common of not engaging in activities 1 and 4? In 5 I meant literally the nikka has to be THE JOKER popping shyt at least once every 5 minutes if not more...

And why do nikkas who have "swag" seem to swim in p*ssy effortlessly? If it weren't true it really wouldn't be echoed in social media so much.

There are a lot of hand raisers such as yourself who say "Not I" but what about the hoes that silently nodd their head in unison :lolbron: when reading about the status quo that intelligent quirky nikkas are to be denied entry at all times?

The deception here is assuming that these brothers can go for "alternative" sisters who don't follow mainstream trends - The reality is those Women ALSO want "contrast" in their life (a.k.a. Dramatics and theatrics) so they need a diesel nikka with tatts to give them the business OR a scruffy looking white dude but certainly nothing in-between. "Normal" Black Men need not apply :beli:

If you live in BK you've had to had observed this at least just a little. Especially in the Fort Greene area where 90% of natural haired not DMX bumping sisters are wifed up with Sam Whoop-Dee-Doo Howard AKA the prototypical CAC :mjlol:

For some reason the gentrification atmosphere of Brooklyn just breeds IR relationships heavily reminiscent of SoCal: It's either geekly looking Black Men with Asian Woman or geekly looking Black Woman with White Men. :mjpls:

Come on now I swear to god I'm not biased - You just can't make this shyt up. :pachaha:I have friends in BK, even lived there about a year in the Clinton Hill area, it's really hard to miss this shyt unless you have full rose colored blinders on :ld:

The thing is this happens in the White community too (the whole good girl going with dusty ass dude shyt) but not the % rate it does for us. If we weren't at the bottom of Amerikkka's heel despite building the country I really wouldn't be focused on this. But it is a gender dynamic that is literally killing us and breeding us out as a people.:upsetfavre:

My child never had the chance to be 100% Black - Because BW don't want my seed they need a hard Debo style nikka:pachaha:

CN793

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As far as the first part, from what I've picked up from dudes is that they can't take rejection. They go after a certain type of woman knowing she's not particularly attracted to him and tries to throw his accolades in everyone's face as if she's just SUPPOSED to want to throw it at him because he has a nice car and works for a fortune 500 company. That sense of entitlement is where guys mess up. Women don't owe men anything lol. It doesn't work like that lol.

Again, women like who they like, not all of us care about what you HAVE. It's about who you ARE. Donald Trump is rich but he's also a herb I'm willing to bet his wives married him for security as opposed to pure attraction. Now THAT'S messed up, but hey to each their own.

Guys with swag are swimming in vagina because some girls just like a guy who can dress, and gets dipped in all the most expensive name brands. At the same time, a lot of those guys have on $500 dollar belts and still ask for swipes for a train ride, or barely have money in their pocket for a meal (I've encountered this, I grew up with these types of people. I'm from the Bronx) looks can certainly be deceiving with that bunch. Again though, it's all about someone's personal preference.

I would consider myself to be one of those women who doesn't go for mainstream trends. I can careless where you work, how you dress, if you have tattoos etc. If we vibe, we vibe, if we don't then hey, at least we tried. I mean I DO have my preference in men but a college degree, and a 6 figure salary isn't one of them.

At the end of the day you can't fault someone for being attracted to who they're attracted to.

On another note though, men tend to ask for qualities in a partner that they themselves don't possess. I don't think you should require that a woman know how to cook if you can't, same as I don't think a woman should REQUIRE that a man have a college degree if she doesn't. I don't think you're biased completely though. Slightly, sure, but not completely.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
So many generalizations in this thread about black women. *Shocker*

Is this about "getting p*ssy" or is this about finding a meaningful relationship with a black woman? If you are looking for a meaningful relationship, why be concerned with men with "swag" who are "swimming in p*ssy"?

Some men will mention what they have and make, then be quick to call women gold diggers.

Men who date white women "because no black women will go hiking with them" are full of shyt. They want to date white women, period. Couples are not always going to have the same interests.

If a woman came on here complaining that she has a degree, her own place, a car, etc, and can't find a man, she'd be laughed off this site for having entitlement issues.

I would love to see a picture of this friend.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
@Nelomaxwell have you encountered a single Black Woman that hikes? :patrice:

I'm not talking in Flushing Meadow Park or Central Park either :mjpls:
So because of this you run to white women? Just say you like dating white women.

ETA: I like how you only quoted part of what I said.
5I5s8.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So the question I ask is why do most Men who are virgins well into their 30's or have significant dry spells all have those traits in common of not engaging in activities 1 and 4? In 5 I meant literally the nikka has to be THE JOKER popping shyt at least once every 5 minutes if not more...

And why do nikkas who have "swag" seem to swim in p*ssy effortlessly? If it weren't true it really wouldn't be echoed in social media so much.

There are a lot of hand raisers such as yourself who say "Not I" but what about the hoes that silently nodd their head in unison :lolbron: when reading about the status quo that intelligent quirky nikkas are to be denied entry at all times?

The deception here is assuming that these brothers can go for "alternative" sisters who don't follow mainstream trends - The reality is those Women ALSO want "contrast" in their life (a.k.a. Dramatics and theatrics) so they need a diesel nikka with tatts to give them the business OR a scruffy looking white dude but certainly nothing in-between. "Normal" Black Men need not apply :beli:

If you live in BK you've had to had observed this at least just a little. Especially in the Fort Greene area where 90% of natural haired not DMX bumping sisters are wifed up with Sam Whoop-Dee-Doo Howard AKA the prototypical CAC :mjlol:

For some reason the gentrification atmosphere of Brooklyn just breeds IR relationships heavily reminiscent of SoCal: It's either geekly looking Black Men with Asian Woman or geekly looking Black Woman with White Men. :mjpls:

Come on now I swear to god I'm not biased - You just can't make this shyt up. :pachaha:I have friends in BK, even lived there about a year in the Clinton Hill area, it's really hard to miss this shyt unless you have full rose colored blinders on :ld:

The thing is this happens in the White community too (the whole good girl going with dusty ass dude shyt) but not the % rate it does for us. If we weren't at the bottom of Amerikkka's heel despite building the country I really wouldn't be focused on this. But it is a gender dynamic that is literally killing us and breeding us out as a people.:upsetfavre:

My child never had the chance to be 100% Black - Because BW don't want my seed they need a hard Debo style nikka:pachaha:

:lupe:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK so you are the exception to the rule because at bare minimum 50% of Black Women (NOT ALL) filter out men first based on:

1) Swag
2) Appearance (bytches asking for "Flash" like we in the got damn 70's :lolbron:)
3) Income
4) Supply of Dro/Loud/Lean
5) Ability to keep her entertained (not having interesting hobbies or good character)
If you don't meet those Attraction and all that other shyt comes dead last...If we talking math and order of operations you are on PEMDAS and a lot of Women are on SADMEP.:ld:

The majority of Black Men who are successful are not prioritizing items 1,4 and 5 which usually immediately disqualifies them from the dating pool. :mjpls:

:mjlol: You guys will never change. Different day but the same bogus ass comments.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when a community allows its women to determine what defines a good man and a suitable mate.

Willie Lynch 2016.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when a community allows its women to determine what defines a good man and a suitable mate.

Willie Lynch 2016.

They have the build-a-man mentality, taking traits and physical parts of a man and making it up in their heads.