Brehettes Be Honest - Only respond if you have watched "The Perfect Guy"

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Morris Chestnut could break down the gotdamn boxes at Safeway and he could get ALL OF THIS. Yes! At 7.00 an hour... All of this right here.
giphy.gif

I don't know why y'all haven't figured this out... But a good sensible woman wants a good sensible man. No abuse, infidelity, or added stress.

Don't get on my nerves or cause me trouble...

How hard is that?

Mutual love, respect, support and honesty

The only woman you gonna catch with your bank account, job or degree is a damn hooker.

If you get up and go to work everyday... You're ahead of the game.

If you're a REAL man. Reasonable, kind, strong, think for yourself, make good decisions, good character, then you're a prince!

There's a handful of sensible men on this board: @BmoreGorilla @Lewis Black @Brooklynzson and some others... Read their posts... Are they spouting venomous bullshyt? NO

Do they blame the world for the things that happen in their lives? NO

They're good decent men.

Good character is there after all else is gone.

That's the gist of it for me. Do I want to be around you for more than an hour? If not then get out my face, I don't care what kind of car you drive, job you have, nada. Have a job yes, but most importantly have a good soul.

Express

All Star
Daps
Tbh how borin you gotta be if u cant bond with a chick these days?
Everybody pretty much on the same wave if u into the hip hop scene got girls there
If you a pro black lounge type there's girls there
And women be choosin especially non black girls if u out there and women see u they'll give u hints .the only way you can make an excuse is if you barely go out/ are socially awkward etc.
But then again OP's uncle is 40, he probably just missed his boat