Brehettes Be Honest - Only respond if you have watched "The Perfect Guy"

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when a community allows its women to determine what defines a good man and a suitable mate.

Willie Lynch 2016.
If this isn't the dumbest shyt ever written. Ugly deformed dikk males emoting because quality women don't want them.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Because what type of man says he can't find a good woman from his home country??! I'll exclude men who've actually married foreign women but back to your friend if he's complaining about not enough good women and he's not with a foreigner then I'm questioning his sexuality.
Lol Wanting a woman from another country makes you gay? Especially Brazil where the women there for the most part are actually attractive and the women in America well you know, makes a man gay? Are you a woman cause that sounds like woman logic.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
If this isn't the dumbest shyt ever written. Ugly deformed dikk males emoting because quality women don't want them.
It's fukking true you're all terrible at picking dudes and setting standards seeing as you've all failed so horribly.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
Nothing is true about, you mental midget.
Mental midget hahaha the only people I hear use "mental midget" are middle aged millionaire steroid abusing cats who go by the name of Chael Somnen what an original thought and ta all true just because you fukking deny it don't mean it ain't true. You are UNBARABLE as a human being!

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's fukking true you're all terrible at picking dudes and setting standards seeing as you've all failed so horribly.
why thank you for that lovely assessment but it seems you're projecting. Perhaps, YOU are the one who's terrible at picking an appropriate mate. Not my fault you're mad because the women or men you wanted wasn't too interested.....

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
why thank you for that lovely assessment but it seems you're projecting. Perhaps, YOU are the one who's terrible at picking an appropriate mate. Not my fault you're mad because the women or men you wanted wasn't too interested.....
Tl;dr :coffee:

:laff: