Breh shows why Chinese cars aren't sold in America. UPDATE: Mexico getting CEVs

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ya'll know how it's going to play out?

Chevy and other American car companies are going to get their ass kicked by BYD and these other Chinese car manufacturers for years around the world, they'll raise prices here to combat the losses of exports, no one will bite because no one can afford it and soon will be asking for PARTNERSHIPS with the Chinese companies. Next thing you know, we'll then have legit Chinese cars stateside in America as part of negotiations.

At the end of the day, you just can't beat how they've put it all together.

It's basically inevitable at this point.

America not gonna allow not 1 chinese car to be sold stateside no matter how much china or chinese pacs or agents lobby them... The american car companies are too entrenched here...:mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
America not gonna allow not 1 chinese car to be sold stateside no matter how much china or chinese pacs or agents lobby them... The american car companies are too entrenched here...:mjlol:
We'll see what happens when American car export money dries up around the world. it's actually already happening.

Here in South America, Chile has always been known for having a lot of offerings of cars from the first world, and at a more affordable price than the countries around. Still recently the market has been flooded with Chinese cars and pickups, everything new I see are Maxus pickups and BYD, MG cheap cars, it’s sad honestly. 6 years ago it was common to see new German luxury and American cars running around, now it’s very rare (and they cost almost double the price).
Yeah I was watching driving videos in Santiago from 2018 to now and the car landscape has definitely changed. A lot more Chinese vehicles and less of the traditional players.

Chile was one of the only LATAM countries to have “affordable” enthusiast cars but it doesn’t seem that’s gonna be the case anymore
Again, read that reddit thread. China is taking over the auto industry everywhere else already. They don't need America, however, American car industries will feel it when it comes to exports.

No sense for Chrysler or Dodge sedans that are double the price compared to their Chinese counterparts anymore.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You know tesla's are made in china too right?!?:mjgrin:

And they break down like they are made there too.

There's some good tech in the Chinese cars, the issue is that the rank & file folks are not going to get these cars. Sure a pair of headphones from Five Below "work"...but are they even worth the trip to the store? How long did they last?

This is my worry with these cars. There's nothing built to last from them.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And they break down like they are made there too.

There's some good tech in the Chinese cars, the issue is that the rank & file folks are not going to get these cars. Sure a pair of headphones from Five Below "work"...but are they even worth the trip to the store? How long did they last?

This is my worry with these cars. There's nothing built to last from them.

Facts... I always harbored a thought that these car makers, CAN built a bulletproof car that lasts, BUT they intentionally make these cars with weak aluminum engines and weak parts to FORCE you to buy their replacements... knowing full and well you pay an arm and leg especially the german cars...:beli: Looking at you BMW....:comeon:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hard for me to see what CEO's have been doing the last few years and think protecting jobs is a concern for them and our politicians to be honest.

When American car manufacturers start losing significant amount of money due to low exports as Chinese cars dominate the markets worldwide, they'll partner up because they want money.

Selfish CEO's drove this country into the ground and they'll try to snake their way out of it even if it means partnering with Chinese companies to keep living like a millionaire.

I'm all for holding American CEO's and companies accountable. It shouldn't be glossed over that unions are having a historic comeback the last few years and I think all workers should champion the expansion of benefits and pensions.

I'm sure American car manufactures are already losing a lot on exports... I'm honestly not even sure if they seriously compete in the EU anymore and I think they gave up on Australia mostly... not sure how they do in Asia/MENA.

Absolutely but I don't think China should be rewarded for that. We need to hold our politicians and companies accountable. The free market isn't going to fix this.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You already are though breh. Most American car manufacturers use parts manufactured in China :lolbron:

They're only put together in American and Mexican plants.

You're also driving next to cars that are already built and put together in Chinese plants. They're already here, they've been.

Not to mention all the European countries already driving these Chinese cars.

You can read the comments from people around the world, many Europe:

I drive a Honda breh, and not an EV with a potentially explosive battery.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Only American car I have is my truck. Probably gonna grab the GLE 63 AMG tomorrow if they have all the features I want

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Still on the waitlist for this

Taliban-ruled Afghanistan's first supercar named 'Mada 9' has been unveiled. According to reports, it took five years to indigenously built the new supercar, which is currently in its prototype stage.

It is said that 30 engineers belonging to Kabul's Afghanistan Technical Vocational Institute (ATVI) and ENTOP (the car manufacturer) have developed the supercar.

Mada 9, built indigenously in Afghanistan, will be powered by a modified engine of Toyota Corolla, however, the supercar's performance figures are yet to be revealed.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Muhfukkas can barely make coffee makers and toaster ovens that don't break after a month of light use. No way they making a reliable car with all those features. You gonna get 3 good u-turns in it and then you gotta send that shyt to the repair center.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll buy a Japanese car or a Korean car but, I don't have enough trust to buy a Chinese vehicle.

I can barely trust them with a television.