Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
howcome we like em one cheeseburger away but they don't want us one cheese burger away

:mjcry:
It ain't fair b
d9f830f14adfde1731adf4f25de05d1f.jpeg

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm struggling to understand why this chick is even on there, she seems like a normal, well-adjusted person. Is she an actress that's doing this to get roles? Did she really think they would NOT set her up with someone totally incompatible just to cause drama, aka ratings?

I am very confused. Is the season over yet and some crazy thing about her been revealed? :lupe:

concise

Veteran
Daps
i hope u find your prize :skip:

:dead:

they from dc

Meka Jones, 25, and Michael Watson, 31
Michael had been lying to Meka throughout the marriage, about his job, teaching yoga and his salary. Meka couldn’t trust him and got angry, making Michael scared to be vulnerable with her. Meka wasn’t emotional or caring when Michael lost a family member, something that bothered him.

Going into decision day, they were both unsure about their status. Both partners saw separating as a loss. “If we get a divorce, it’s going to be the biggest failure I’ve had in my life,” said Meka.

The experts had Michael reflect on how serious his lies were and what impact they had on his marriage. Finally, he took responsibility and stopped making excuses for his actions.

But it was too late for Meka. “There’s been too much deception… I still don’t feel like I know who my husband is,” she told the experts. “For that reason, I do want a divorce.”

“For me, I don’t believe in divorce,” responded Michael. “It’s disappointing.”

She didn't care about him losing a family member ... :jbhmm:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:dead:

She didn't care about him losing a family member ... :jbhmm:

she's a math major.. she's smart.. she's cold... im the same.. but his lies could've made her care about him and his feelings less..

then again when did this happen. the marriage is 8 weeks before they decide to stay or not. if the people died on day 6 . how emotionally attached to him is she..

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:mjlol:

The producers said it takes much more effort to try to cast bllack couples for the show because the majority of the black men that audition are only interested in being matched to non black women

:mjlol:

If you can't afford to date, don't date. Go to the strip club and pay $40 for extras in vip.
And my girlfriends are white and asian, they're married stay at home mothers
Damn. I didn’t even consider that... :ohhh:I just thought it’s hard to get black men on here cause it’s hard to get a black man to marry let alone at first sight :lolbron:

Just started episode 1, glad there is another black couple. Hope this other guy is legit. He’s cute as fuuuuck.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Get married and expect not to fukk? :dahell:

Dude is full of shyt, but you're on a show called Married at First Sight not Roommates at First Sight :mjlol:

last season had a virgin and she was still a virgin after the 8 weeks ... she was divorced too..
another couple actually season 1.. jamie and idoug .. they didnt have sex at first .. he'll she didnt even like him .. but eventually she did ad they did.. and they still married...

thats the only season i watched.. and i watch the show arranged too but the stopped that

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I'm struggling to understand why this chick is even on there, she seems like a normal, well-adjusted person. Is she an actress that's doing this to get roles? Did she really think they would NOT set her up with someone totally incompatible just to cause drama, aka ratings?

I am very confused. Is the season over yet and some crazy thing about her been revealed? :lupe:

Honestly she’s just young but they all have their reasons.

At first I didn’t like her, but Mike been lying since day 2 of their marriage. They also have a ton of time off camera so you never know what is going on.

This dude basically said he needs to have sex on the honeymoon and then when she confronted him he lied :dead: and then he wouldn’t admit that she wasn’t lying either so it confirmed what she was saying. Before this lie, he lied about his job position, lied about losing/turning down a job, lied about him being a yoga instructor etc. by the time this video came up in the show she had been lied to a dozen times, and then he lies about this shyt like it’s nothing :mjlol:

If you’re looking for fukkery, binge this season. No joke you’ll be laughing and yelling and rolling your eyes at every couple

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said that with a straight face too. No you’re just insecure, that’s what you need to say to feel better. That is not a prize. Let’s not act like this woman is Shaquana the stripper, reformed thot from down the block who has a come up. This female has a degree in math and is not to take light; she’s well spoken, articulate, is about her shyt and seems very rational considering the circumstances - she’s in shape and she’s not lacking in her appearance. She’s bringing something to the table other than her ass. Meanwhile his biscuit batter body, sitting there looking wild dumbfounded and zoned out, obvious as hell spinning tales that only sound good in his head. Dude is dumb and his voice is off putting. He seems like the simp who is used to being with low level checks who he could trick off, that won’t question his moves bc they make him feel manly as long as he has a job and he breaks them off.

Everything you said was true, but compared to women I dated she a 4. So she attractive to other ppl in her Spectrum.

Yeah dude a loser, and if she did marry him she would be fukking a nikka from her gym. Look at dude man boobs you can see them through his shirt.

Fat body with no money = Dude a chick not going to respect.

When I was broke I knew to always have my body on point.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I clicked this thinking it would be able a breh trying hide how much money he made from his wife
It's really a dude lying saying he make more than he do with fake offer letters:dead:
Under what scenario would that lie ever been sustainable. Imagine making 30K but having to present yourself like you make 100K to the person who with you everyday and see how you moving :huhldup: