JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all say the same thing whether unemployment is 10% or 3%:rolleyes:

Anyways I forgot about this show, I know what I'm binging today

I loved Greg and Deonna
This time we're not lying though. To get through these trying times we gonna need y'all to relax them standards for a bit. That means once the stay-in-place orders are lifted going Dutch on dates just for starters. I'll come up with a more comprehensive list later. But make sure you tell all you're girlfriends to be patient and more understanding during this transition.
:jawalrus:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol at some in here blaming her for being on a tv show but in other threads gassing up these prostitute paid Instagram and onlyfans turning tricks to get famous
:deadrose:
She has a degree in math and is doing something positive. Saying anything to avoid addressing the problem. Like there isn’t a reality show called, Married to Medicine which broadcasts black doctors, male and female in their relationships. People with degrees can’t be on tv. Not only that but that income from the show will supplement her account. Do the math on that. 90%of the people in here wouldn’t turn down this tv deal - Like those threads about the $1200 stimulus check aren’t doing numbers with the check-ins.
:deadrose:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
rs-194720-153100963.jpg

He gets badder bytches than you
Of course he does he’s a world famous rapper. That reach
:russ:

You in here defending this foolishness
:scust:

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
This is why black folks need to keep they asses off of tv

all this financial and love shyt should not be out to the public can see and your marriage/relationship is ruined

but nawwwwww white people on tv doing it, why not us

their finished