Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Daps
Y’all ain’t seeing the full picture. Dude is repressing his homosexuality :pachaha:

he has all the mannerisms of a gay man and can not communicate with a woman. He also is sabotaging the relationship from jump. Mark my words dude is gay. He trying to save face for family or religion but this is a bussy boy.

she is type A personality but trust me all that bravado will go out the window if she gets a dude that she can trust. A real nikka. My wife was the same way when we first met and I tamed and trained her within a month cause my shyt was impeccable. I gained her trust showed I was a quality dude and great leader and she fell in line. :obama:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all ain’t seeing the full picture. Dude is repressing his homosexuality :pachaha:

he has all the mannerisms of a gay man and can not communicate with a woman. He also is sabotaging the relationship from jump. Mark my words dude is gay. He trying to save face for family or religion but this is a bussy boy.

she is type A personality but trust me all that bravado will go out the window if she gets a dude that she can trust. A real nikka. My wife was the same way when we first met and I tamed and trained her within a month cause my shyt was impeccable. I gained her trust showed I was a quality dude and great leader and she fell in line. :obama:
That and the nikka ain’t got no job.. Straight Tommy Smalls status :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Real talk, breh should divorce the woman. She clearly thinks she's too smart for him. If she's so intelligent, she needs to go out and make some money instead of harrasing her husband for his pennies.

bytch probably wants to know how much he is making so she can plan expensive vacations and unecessary house remodeling projects. SMH

Then blasting him to those white producers was the final straw. Wifey should not be shytting on her husband in public. IF he's so terrible she should leave.
Mans been a clown from the outset of the show.. She was never the problem...

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
On some real shyt brehs, she was going through dudes papers like she was filing his taxes or a HR rep :picard:,,,,, I'm positive she is with that brother because she can slightly control him and the relationships.....

I noticed some women can get nosey as fukk

Imagine describing your wife as "nosey" because they want to know how much you make. :comeon:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This nikka had 3 different jobs over the course of the 2 months they were together, and this job only came up because on the honeymoon he told her he just got promoted to principal and almost doubled his pay.

as soon as they got back he said they took the offer letter back and that this is his new job. He lies about this and then a couple weeks later says he put in his two week notice to the job in the video because it wasn’t the right fit.:mjlol:

I really didn’t like meka for the first half of the season, i made all the excuses for this nikka, but after seeing all the lies stack I’d be angry and frustrated too.:gucci:

Im glad she got a divorce from his ass.:camby:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dude comes off.
1pkRjZy.gif

nV7bKSN.gif

UKVu0t8.gif