Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Real talk, breh should divorce the woman. She clearly thinks she's too smart for him. If she's so intelligent, she needs to go out and make some money instead of harrasing her husband for his pennies.

bytch probably wants to know how much he is making so she can plan expensive vacations and unecessary house remodeling projects. SMH

Then blasting him to those white producers was the final straw. Wifey should not be shytting on her husband in public. IF he's so terrible she should leave.
So he lies, and she is the problem lol. Never change Coli, never change.

Truthfully, they never should have got married in the first place. But dude seems like the type to cave under pressure.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rs-194720-153100963.jpg

He gets badder bytches than you

I'm certain if he showed her any financial documents his numbers would add up too.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
howcome we like em one cheeseburger away but they don't want us one cheese burger away

:mjcry:
I was joking about the titties breh. Plenty of nikkas with titties have no issues
:manny:

But the nikka ain’t a prize just for the simple fact he ain’t a real man. If he was he wouldn’t lie and say the company factored in taxes and 401k before making the offer
:dead:

A man wouldn’t forge an offer letter:dead:

nikka was sitting there looking like he was being scolded by his mother. shyt was pathetic
:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I was joking about the titties breh. Plenty of nikkas with titties have no issues
:manny:

But the nikka ain’t a prize just for the simple fact he ain’t a real man. If he was he wouldn’t lie and say the company factored in taxes and 401k before making the offer
:dead:

A man wouldn’t forge an offer letter:dead:

nikka was sitting there looking like he was being scolded by his mother. shyt was pathetic
:scust:

tag all the ladies for this thread breh

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/pos...-cheeseburger-away-ladies-only-thread.773506/

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Even more so than last season? :leon: I haven't watched any of this season yet

Not true. Last season (Charlotte) they had 2 black couples and they were chill. It was actually the white couples who were arguing all the time.

I'm midway through- not going to spoil- but it's looking like it's going to be divorce heavy this time :pachaha:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Trust me, if the dude was white she would not have this same energy.

Dude needs to bounce.
:mjlol:

What season is this?

Show has been one of my guilty pleasures.
I wish there was a season of all black couples!
:wub:
The producers said it takes much more effort to try to cast bllack couples for the show because the majority of the black men that audition are only interested in being matched to non black women

This time we're not lying though.
:mjlol:

To get through these trying times we gonna need y'all to relax them standards for a bit. That means once the stay-in-place orders are lifted going Dutch on dates just for starters. I'll come up with a more comprehensive list later. But make sure you tell all you're girlfriends to be patient and more understanding during this transition.
:jawalrus:
If you can't afford to date, don't date. Go to the strip club and pay $40 for extras in vip.
And my girlfriends are white and asian, they're married stay at home mothers

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
they from dc

Season 10 of “Married at First Sight” has come to an end and the five D.C. area couples made the choice if they wanted to stay married or get a divorce.

Two months ago, they met as strangers at the aisle after getting matched by relationship experts Dr. Pepper Schwartz, Dr. Cal Roberson and Dr. Viviana Coles. The pairs then went on a honeymoon, moved in together and blended their lives.

It wasn’t the easiest road: two of the couples broke up before decision day. Exes came into the picture. Best friends betrayed each other. Lies were told. Feelings were broadcast on Instagram. There were even fights with the production team.

Next week, Lifetime will air a “where are they now” special to update the audience on what’s happened in the five months since this night.

Here is how each of the couples fared on Decision Day.

Meka Jones, 25, and Michael Watson, 31
Michael had been lying to Meka throughout the marriage, about his job, teaching yoga and his salary. Meka couldn’t trust him and got angry, making Michael scared to be vulnerable with her. Meka wasn’t emotional or caring when Michael lost a family member, something that bothered him.

Going into decision day, they were both unsure about their status. Both partners saw separating as a loss. “If we get a divorce, it’s going to be the biggest failure I’ve had in my life,” said Meka.

The experts had Michael reflect on how serious his lies were and what impact they had on his marriage. Finally, he took responsibility and stopped making excuses for his actions.

But it was too late for Meka. “There’s been too much deception… I still don’t feel like I know who my husband is,” she told the experts. “For that reason, I do want a divorce.”

“For me, I don’t believe in divorce,” responded Michael. “It’s disappointing.”

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All this chick do is complain.
full

This dude is running game.

You can look at that dude, look in his eyes and tell he's running game. He ain't even listening or hearing what she has to say, he's figuring out what to say in response to make himself look like he doesn't have or isn't a problem.

2/2 clips this dude is a full clown.